Kazuma Zenovha [Human Form] Feats (Part 1)

1. The time before the creation of Kazuma was a golden age for the demon race because at that time humans were far behind in terms of combat power and technology. Humans in general at that time were only level 4-12 which is 100x the speed of light, hyperverse level durability and only capable of destroying several complex multiverses. While the demons were far beyond them. The demons at that time had on average reached level 240-360 which means they had immesureable speed, infinity level durability, absolute immunity to anything/everything and were able to destroy the outerverse and infinite hierarchy as much as 2^Reinhardt cardinal. The demons are very perfect but all that changed after a human genius named Kazuma Zenovha created magic called Endless One using unknown random orbs that seems contain unknown and vast strength from the deepest level of abyss while he's searching for materials to make artifacts to fight demons. The magic is what makes Kazuma so powerful by absorbing all the humans in the 2D to 9273682728D. (D=Dimension. The dimensions that contains infinity humans with level 4-12 absorbed by Kazuma amount to 9273682727) After that, Kazuma killed all the demons in his world just by wishing/thinking that demons never existed bypass their immunity, any types of Immortality, existence erasure negation and counter-hax-ability. Kazuma bypass everything that hinders his will even though he shouldn't be able to do it, he can still do it. Kazuma at that time was still level 37 and after he said "go up" his level increased from the previous 37 to Berkeley cardinal (it should be higher but then it can't be describe by words and symbol) and when Kazuma wanted to see the number of skills he had he was surprised after seeing his total skills amounting to number of "Alpha-omega". With Kazuma's current strength, he is by no means a being that can be fought and he has gone beyond the limitations and regulations that exist to limit his will and strength. This is evident after he closes his status window and intends to destroy everything and everything disappears even though he should not be able to do it. Even though everything has disappeared, he is still okay because he cannot be affected by existence erasure and instant death. Even though those two abilities should be able to erase or even kill him, they still couldn't anyway. This was proven after Kazuma wanted to eliminate and kill everything. After failing to eliminate and kill himself he returned everything to the way it was before except himself and the death of the demons.

2. When Kazuma wanted to destroy 5 million composite hierarchies and some hierarchies (which contain abstract elements and have a structure of infinite dimension and infinite reality) and also some infinite hierarchies (So basically, the space [but it transcends spatial rules, as space was originated from it] is considered as "infinite" in all directions. And the Entity A starts to travel. He travels spirally/spinning towards the depths of space) because he wanted to level up, Kazuma was blocked by Aldeno who had wanted to kill Kazuma for a long time because Kazuma had deleted 78 trillion multiverse from existence where one of the 78 trillion multiverse was inhabited by Aldeno's family and friends but Kazuma had killed and even deleted them from existence even though the multiverse is in the 957th dimension. With the death of Aldeno's family and friends, Aldeno went looking for Kazuma to avenge Kazuma's actions against his family and friends. But in the end, Kazuma was able to hurt and kill Aldeno who is known for his immortality, durability and immunity to anything including instant death, physical attacks, magic and durability negation which Kazuma should have been unable to do.

3. Although he was state to be a such complexity being that ultimately transcends against infinite amount of illogical hypothesis concepts of laws, he is apparently state to be transcendent over the entire boundless space of nothingess nor limitations itself as he keeps continue develop into a being that not even mathematical set theory that balancing the state of boundless state of space/nothingness/limitations could never escape/bypass him not even the ZFC theory's where it was very complex theory. There are many equivalent formulations of the axioms of Zermelo-Fraenkel set theory. Most of the axioms state the existence of particular sets defined from other sets. For example, the axiom of pairing says that given any two sets "a" and "b" there is a new set "{a, b}" containing exactly "a" and "b". Other axioms describe properties of set membership. A goal of the axioms is that each axiom should be true if interpreted as a statement about the collection of all sets in the von Neumann universe (also known as the cumulative hierarchy). Formally, ZFC is one-sorted theory in first-order logic. The signature has equality and a single primitive binary relation, intended to formalize set membership, which is usually denoted ∈. The formula "a" ∈ "b" means that the set "a" is a member of the set "b" (which is also read, "a" is an element of "b" or "a" is in "b"). He achieved all this because he had leveled above 100

4. Something that will or has surpassed from any aspect or all aspects in various ways and however will automatically level far below Kazuma Zenovha's from any aspect or all aspects however and even though it is not logical and even if it should be able to be resisted by something, it still cannot be resisted by something. This was proven after Aldeno was brought back to life by Kazuma because he wanted to torture Aldeno but Aldeno suddenly absorbed and imitated Kazuma completely and used magic called Accel to make himself 2× better in all aspects than before but failed and was returned as before which is without abilities and level 1 even though Aldeno had willed to absolutely immune and bypass it and willed to Kazuma as Kazuma had done to the demons. (Kazuma intentionally let Aldeno absorb and imitate him)