Chapter 135

jungkook had stood in the room for quite some time. The drug effects were indeed powerful. Although he was used to restraining himself, he felt his blood pumping faster. He was hot to the point where he only wanted to take his clothes off.

The heat caused a hint of frustration to appear in his icy cold gaze. He shot the bodyguard a look.

The bodyguard immediately brought out a gun and pressed the nozzle against Jennie's head. Jennie nearly wet herself in fright. “No, don’t kill me. I won’t do it again. I won’t do it again!”

She then thought of something and immediately said to jungkook, “CEO Jeon, you need a person to accompany you right now. If you don’t find someone to relieve the drug effects, your blood vessels will swell up and you’ll die. Even if you don’t die, you’ll lose your rationality and go insane.”

Jungkook's lips twitched violently. “You sure understand this drug well. Where did you find it?”

“The black... the black market.”

“Very good.” jungkook shot a meaningful look at the pinhole camera behind the television.

Taehyung, who was watching the show through the camera in the other room, instantly stiffened.

This time, he was certain that jungkook had discovered him.

He felt his admiration rise for him. Jungkook had easily seen through jennie's scheme and returned justice to him.

As expected from the one and only, country’s idol!

jennie was confused by jungkook'd response of ‘very good’.

Could it be that he was interested in her?

Jennie immediately doubled her efforts. “CEO Jeon, the man who slept with jaewon earlier, has an unclear background. It’s clear that he works as a prostitute. You’ve always had mysophobia. You can’t possibly touch a dirty person like that, right? If he has any illness, wouldn’t that be a serious loss for you?”

She took a deep breath and lifted her beautiful little face. Today, she had worn a tight-fitting top with a low V-cut neck and paired it with a pair of skinny jeans. Even though she was kneeling on the ground, her figure still appeared slender and curvaceous. It was extremely seductive. “CEO Jeon, for the sake of atoning for my crimes, I’m willing to offer you the virginity that I’ve guarded for twenty years. My body is definitely clean...”

jungkook was expressionless. However, a hint of disdain flashed past his distant gaze.

Jaewon had yet to be fully relieved from the drug’s effects. Earlier, he had stopped midway through his actions with that man and was extremely uncomfortable now. When he heard jennie's words, his appetite was instantly stirred. He stared at her attractive figure in hunger.

Despite jennie's smelly reputation, she was still a beautiful woman with an attractive figure. Furthermore, she was actually a virgin.

Given that he was under the influence of the drug, he couldn’t help but wish to obtain it.

However, jennie's target was his cousin.

This was also good.

Jaewon also quickly began forming a scheme. At most, he would search for a prostitute to continue easing the fire in his body.

After jennie and his cousin slept together, he would search for taehyung tomorrow and inform him that jungkook was having an affair with jennie.

After that, all he had to do was coax taehyung. That ugly trash would definitely hate jungkook to death and obey him without fail.