falling again❤️

In the hospital.
It was a VIP room, Y/n was laying down on a white bed, breathing with the help of an oxygen mask, her left hand also had a drip, her eyes were close cause she was still unconscious.
And in the same room, a little far from her bad there was a couch where he was sitting, praying for her quick recovery and waiting for her to wake up.
Meanwhile the door opened, a man and a woman appeared.
"Hello" Tae greeted them.
Her sister was shocked to see Taehyung.
"Hello, I am Sameer, y/n's brother, how is she" Her brother walked to her bed.
"Why she hasn't wake up yet, is everything okay with her?
"It's okay, there is nothing to be worried about, she is fine now, doctors said that she will be awake soon"
"How did it happened, ?"
"Actually, I have no idea as well, it just because of the elevator, thanks to the rescue teams we were saved"
"Oh Thank you so much, it's all because of you, cause Y/n didn't even had her mobile with her, if it wasn't for you, she could be in danger, by the way, you look tired, you can leave now, I'll take care of it and yeah I'll also pay you for the hospital charges"
"No it's okay, you don't have to do, actually police is investigating this incident, so they have to ask Y/n about the whole story, and because I am also on their suspicious list, so I can't leave until she is awake" Tae explained.
"Oh, why would they suspect you " his brother said.
"Hey, go and bring drinks for us, look he is tired also" her sister said.
"Sure, I'll be back"
He left.
"Now Mr Kim Taehyung, can we talk?" Her sister Sara said looking at Tae.
"W,whhatt? You know me" Tae was surprised by her knowing his real name.
"Obviously, Mr popular, I don't think it's something to be surprised about, the whole world know you" she said.
"Ah hmmm, you are right" he smiled embarrassingly.
"Let's get to the point now, can you tell me how do you know Y/n"
"Can I ask you? How do you know me, I don't think you are an army, sooo??"
"Hmmm, I know you because of  y/n as well, you was the reason she fainted before" her sister said leaving him surprised.
"I ?? , I was the reason, what are you talking about?" He was totally shocked.
And when Sara told him, he was even more surprised.
"Actually, we BTS members read the novel she wrote, we contacted her, but without telling her about our true identity we asked her the questions and doubts we had about Islam, she replied to us nicely and actually worked hard to convince us, and we were convinced, we recited the Shahada by her help and then she gave us the number of a scholar, we contacted him and he was really good, he knew us and was really surprised, then he helped us getting out of Korea secretly, and we traveled to Turkey, we stayed here for a week, meanwhile we also posted about our Islam shortly, so that everyone can hyped up and pressure our company to tell the truth, then just yesterday when we were about to travel to Malaysia, I saw Y/n, I recognized her and followed her, I am sorry but I didn't had any wrong intension, I just wanted to meet her in personal and thank her for everything she did for us, but what happened in the elevator was unexpected, and the police is suspecting me because I asked about Y/n on the counter, I know I shouldn't have, and I am also sorry abou.....
"Hey Y/n! You are awake?"
Sameer's voice took their attention, they turned around and were shocked by seeing Y/n conscious.
"What? You were awake" they both got surprised.
Tae's pov:
"No way, her face is telling me that she had listened everything, omg, why she is looking at me with those eyes, I can't stand it, she is making me wants to hug her and say sorry for hiding all this from her, yaaa Taehyungaaa, why your mind is thinking dirty, no way"
"You are fine now, you can discharge tonight, and the police officer is waiting outside, they want your statement, are you okay with that"
"Sure". Y/n replied.
The police officer came and asked her about what happened, she told everything including Taehyung's call to his guards, denying that Taehyung is a culprit and saving him from the further investigation.
"Sameer, come out, I have something to discuss with you"
Sara wanted to leave Y/n and Taehyung alone, to talk out this matter.

They both left, now Y/n and Tae were alone.
"So, you know everything now right?"
"Hmmm, I know, but I am a bit disappointed"
"I am sorry" Tae said looking down.
"It's okay, I am not blaming you, I know you guys had no choice, I know it's not easy to trust a stranger, so it's okay, anyway I am really happy, it still feels like a dream, and if it is, I don't want to wake up"
"It's not, it's real" He said.
"I know" she slightly smiled, and he felt butterflies, she was looking Soo pretty that he didn't wanted to take his eyes off.
"Thank you, for everything you did for us, for every prayer, for all the hard work, and sorry for hurting you, for being the reason of your sadness, for being the reason of your tears" He was saying and she was melting, like ice, she wanted to keep listening his melodies voice and heart warming words, but he stopped.
"I think I should get going now, bye" he nodded his head a bit and came out, cause He knew that if he had stayed a little longer, he might have confessed his feelings, and he can't let that happen.