Chapter 1

Melody Anderson -

My name is Melody and Amy!!
Guys, I'm sorry, that was my twin sister Amy's writing ✍️ 😭😭🙏🙏. She's super annoying and sweet like me. Yes 😁 because we're twins!!

Wait ✋️, I already told you guys that we're twins 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️. Oh boy😳. Well, anyway, our parents are Ariana Grande and Big Sean.

Yes, imagine waking up and finding out that your parents are the ones and only Ariana Grande and Big Sean!! Yeah, that's crazy 🤪 😜.

Right now, Amy and I are just playing roblox, and she keeps rage quitting 😤 😑.

Amy: " I died again!! I hate this game 🎮 😒.

Melody (me): " Amy, it's just a game, sis."

Amy: " Don't you dare tell me what it is!"

Oh, and I forgot to tell you that she's the queen 👸🏽 of drama kingdom.

Melody: " Amy, please?"

Amy: " I swear I will hurt you if you try and talk to me again!"

I rolled my eyes, and she left the game immediately and reported the game 🎮 😒. The person that made it got banned from playing roblox for 2 years 😐.

Melody: "Wow. "

Amy: " And that's why you don't mess with Amy Anderson!"

She laughed after saying that, and I rolled my eyes. Our older brother AJ came to ask for my pen.

AJ: " Hey Mel, can I burrow your pen rq?"

Amy: " No, you may not. "

AJ: " Ames, don't think that you can fool me because you're twins with Mel. "

Amy: " Well, get out!"

Melody: " Just take the pen and give it back after. "

I quickly gave it to him and pushed him out. Amy kept yelling at him that my mother had to come 🙄.

Ariana: " Girls, what's going on?"

Melody: " Amy's being a drama queen. "

Amy: " Girl, shut the heck up before I throw these hands ✋️ 😤!"

Ariana: " Amy-Melissa-Anderson! Don't you dare talk to your sister that way again! You're grounded!"

Yes 😁 that's her full name, and my own is Melody-Teresa-Anderson. AJ is called AJ-Turner-Anderson. People call him AJ-Turner, but we call him AJ.

Melody: " Amy, I'm so disappointed with you 💔. "

She wanted to slap my face real hard until our dad stopped her 😒.

Sean: " Amy, no!"

Amy: " But she's being annoying 🙄. "

Sean: " And you're being a drama queen, now go to your bed and think of your actions. "

Amy has ADHD so it's not her fault she's acting this way. I have asthma and Epilepsy. I don't enjoy it, but oh well 🤷.

She scoffed and lay down on her bed, frowning 🙁. I laughed a bit and cuddled her 😅.

Melody: " It's okay, Amy. Hey, do you wanna call Brianna,Kai, Bella, and Christian?"

Amy: " Yes ma'am!!"

We both laughed, especially my mom. She then left to make dinner for us 😋.

Phone call with hilarious girls -