Chapter 3

September 2, 1994: 8:00am 

Star slowly opens her eyes meeting the sharp bright light. She sees Ollie uncomfortably sleeping next to her. 

"Ollie!" She says in her groggy voice and shakes him awake. 

"What!" he exclaims slowly opening his eyes. 

"Didn't I tell you that no matter what, on a school night, don't sleep with me! This could cost your quidditch captain position." 

"I think I remember you saying something like that a while ago..." Ollie mutters softly.

She sits up abruptly and realize all her wounds are stitched. 

"You may leave, Miss Lupin," Pompom tells Star. She wouldn't have to say that twice. Star hopped out of bed and ran to the Hufflepuff common room.

Once is he arrived in the gorgeous common room, she rushed to her dorm room. 

Hannah Abbott and Susan Bones are sleeping on their beds peacefully. There aren't many Hufflepuff girls in her year, but the ones that are here are truly charming. 

Star looks around the room and realizes Susan and Hannah have put all of her stuff where she would of put them. Star's so thankful for the best roommates ever. 

She takes a quick shower and put on her uniform. She really likes how the yellow on her robes contrast with her chocolate hair. 

She looks at her list to make sure she'll get everything she needs for today.

-The Standard Book of Spells, Grade 3 by Miranda Goshawk

-Unfogging the Future by Cassandra Vablatsky

-Intermediate Transfiguration by Emeric Switch

-The Monster Book of Monsters 

-The Essential Defense Against the Dark Arts by Arsenius Jigger

-Multiple colors of ink set and Quill

-Parchment

-Gloves

-Journal of mom

baking journal and favorite pen

-Black Flats

She stuffs all these items in her book bag and grabs her wand. She's about to leave her dorm room when she hears Snowflake meowing. 

"Awww... Snowy! Good morning!" She says softly, hoping her roommates don't wake up. 

Star gives snowy a kiss then slips on her rainbow scruffy converse. She reminds herself to put on her dress shoes before she enters her first class. 

She slips out of my dorm room unnoticed exactly at 8:30 am. Breakfast starts at 9, so Star has 30 minutes. 

Star slowly creeped into the boys dorms. 

"JONA!" She whisper-yelled.

"Star get out!" He whisper-yells at me with closed eyes on his bed. 

She drags him out of bed and he is fully dressed and ready to go. Even his shoes are on. 

"Did you brush your teeth?" She asked with an eyebrow raised ready to scold him.  He winks at her. 

"All planned! I woke up 20 minutes ago and brushed!" He exclaimed. 

She looked at him with his messy hair and wrinkled clothes. Jona felt like a genius thinking about saving time. 

"I think you should look neat- never mind.." she says softly. She reaches for her best friend's hand and pull him out of the school to the black lake.