Loyal Knight (Dog)

Sir lancelot was guarding his king which is sonic aka king arthur, sonic has a bored face while sitting on his throne "ugh...cant i just go for a run, lance? I'm super MEGA boredd!" Lancelot sigh "Im sorry your highness but i cant, you might hurt yourself" sonic groan "im fine! How can i hurt myself, Lance?" Suddenly his sword spoke "Sonic, Lancelot is right. You can't just walk around as king, if you are injured without anyone knowing how we will save you?" Sonic pout "You have a point...it's just really REALLYYYY BORING!" lancelot crossed his arms "then go take a bath or something, Sir" Sonic grin "oh you're right!" He dashed to the bathroom while lancelot just sighed as he followed his king. Sonic was about to go in the bath and suddenly he saw Lancelot walk in and he quickly jumped "LANCE! Don't you know how to knock!?" Lancelot just bowed "I apologize, Sir. Usually the previous king arthur told me to guard him while he took a bath, perhaps you don't feel comfortable.." sonic frown "Of course im not! Whatever j-just go wait outside.." lancelot shook his head "Im sorry but i cant, its my job to protect you, i will just stand beside your bathtub while facing the wall" sonic sigh "yea right."

And so he did, Sonic was just glaring at lancelot to make sure he didn't look at him, he then moved his legs to splash water at lancelot but he didn't move an inch, he kept standing like a statue. Sonic thinks to himself "not bad...i guess he's not a pervert then.." Sonic sighs then yawns "I'm really tired, i should take a nap.." he slowly closes his eyes, after a few hours. Sonic slowly woke up then jumped, lancelot was carrying him in his arms while he was wearing a robe. Sonic face quickly flushes bright "W-What the!?" Lancelot looks at him "You awake, Sir. I'm gonna put you in your bedroom after you fall asleep for an hour.." sonic was surprised "an HOUR!? Well...good thing you carried me or else my skin will look old"

Lancelot placed Sonic on his bed then bowed "Get some good rest, your highness.." before he went to sonic and stopped him "wait." He whispered to him "come to my bedroom at 10 pm, now go" lancelot eyes went wide, he just nodded then walked away, he looked at the clock and noticed its only 7 pm so he will just wait

After 3 hours, lancelot knocked on the sonic bedroom door "Sir, I'm here." He noticed the door unlock, he opened it and saw Sonic wearing a sexy robe "Hello, Lancelot" lancelot blushed "s-sir?" Sonic grin "close the door." Lancelot quickly follows the order, he closes the door then walks toward the bed "do...do you need anything?" sonic gets up then kisses Lancelot, he flushes but kisses him back

They kissed for 2 minutes suddenly sonic pushed lancelot on the bed and unzipped his pants "S-Sir!" Sonic chuckles "Calm down...this is your reward for being a loyal knight for me..." Finally lancelot member reveal itself "My, my...what do we have here?" He slowly licked it, lancelot whimper as he covered his face

Sonic keeps licking then finally putting the member in his mouth and starting to bobbing on it, lancelot lets out a long moan then purr softly "S-Sir...what if the other saw us.." sonic pulled out then spoke "So? It's not like they didn't knock on the door right?" Lancelot let out a sigh of relief "j-just continue your thing, Sir.." sonic smirk, he grin lancelot member "With pleasure." Lancelot gasped, sonic starting to move his hands up and down on his member "y-your highness!" Lancelot pants but sonic wont stop, he keeps going then finally lancelot grunt and let out a lot of cums "a-ah!" He looks so flush, sonic on the other hand just grin "Good boy...if you keep being my loyal knight i will give you more reward than this, keep that in mind" lancelot pants again "y-yes sir...i will.."