Chapter 136 [M]

Smut warning!  If you're uncomfortable please don't read!

On this night, the moon shone brightly and the stars twinkled by its side. The moonlight scattered into the room through the balcony.

Jungkook laid Taehyung softly on the bed. He removed his own unbuttoned shirt and threw it on the sofa.

He stood in front of him and looked at him like he would eat him any time

He stood in front of him and looked at him like he would eat him any time. Taehyung looked at jungkook finding him already staring at him with darke gaze. Taehyung lowered his eyes not able to take his dark gaze.

Jungkook's darkened eyes softened and in an instant hovered over taehyung.

He leaned towards taehyung's face.
His breathing became ragged as his lips brushed against his ever so lightly, making him shiver at the contact.

He looked at him one last time to see any sign of hesitance or rejection but on finding none, he slammed his lips on his with full force.

Taehyung moaned into his mouth as he kept kissing him passionately. His lips kept bruising his and all he could do was clutch on his biceps for his dear life. He tightened his grip on his waist even more, trying to pull him even closer to himself, if that was even possible.

 He tightened his grip on his waist even more, trying to pull him even closer to himself, if that was even possible

Taehyung softly caressed Jungkook's cheeks while Jungkook's heart warmed up by the lovely gesture. He closed his eyes in pure bliss feeling the small, soft and warm hands of taehyung on his face.

Jungkook forcefully pulled away from taehyung's lips when the  need for oxygen kicked in.

Both were panting trying to catch their breaths. Taehyung slowly lifted his head and pecked Jungkook's forehead fondly. Jungkook was extremely happy feeling taehyung's love and touch.

Jungkook opened his eyes and Taehyung could clearly see how much affect he has on jungkook and how much he was eager for him.

Jungkook leaned towards him and again placed his lips on Taehyung's and kissed him aggressively.

He wanted him

Taehyung closed his eyes and let jungkook kiss him however he wanted, but Jungkook didn't close his eyes he was looking at his beautiful Taehyung reciprocating his kiss softly.