A little before bloom

I could hear the water running down the faucet, i tip- toed to the bathroom and found scented candles along the hall way, red roses in graceful positions; light blues filled the air,  is that  tony Braxton? I giggled to myself. She sang to suit the mood. I walked in and there he stood. Ahmed my pillar, coated in white creamy layers of foams, his lips dropped with water his hands dangling on the sponge. The sides of his face shows water sprinkled on them forming tiny layers of planets.
    He nodded to show his approval I smiled, walked in and embraced him. He pulled me on the cupboard top, and kissed me. His tender lips were so reassuring. He stroked my face and thighs. Gentle kisses he placed on my cheeks. He slowly placed my back on the lower cupboard, which looked almost like a bed. He kissed me on the breast standing firm like a tower. He nibbled on my nipples and suckled on them. Slowly he entrusted his sceptre in my holy eve , it was more of pain at first than pleasure. Slowly it became pleasurable he glided to the sides. Keeping me rooted to the cupboard. His firm hands held me down. Slowly and aggressively I could feel beads of sweat fall from his face to mine: his eyes looking like a story to unveil. Immediately he pulled out, tears in his eyes.
The only thing I could hear was sorry Christal. He went under the shower. Moments later he returned with a towel, dabbing his body dry and left the bathroom. I washed up hurriedly and went into the room. Ahmed had a gun to his head with a note in his hand. Cigarettes burning in plates. Rum rented the air. "Christal film me," he said. I screamed and burst into tears. Immediately a loud crash was heard, last thing I could remember was Ahmed reaching out for me, I woke up and found myself in the hospital-Ahmed by my side.