Chapter 32 ~ jumkas

🖤

Words:-1500+

Words:-1500+

______________________

It was 2 pm when Siddharth was working in his office cabin, typing on his laptop, when suddenly someone knocked on the door.

"Come in," Siddharth said, still focused on his work.

"Bhai," he heard Abhay call him. He looked up and saw Abhya holding a bag.

"Lunch?" Abhay asked.

"I'm not hungry," Siddharth replied, making himself busy again.

"Okay, I just came because Raha sent us tiffin," Abhay said, mentioning her name, which immediately caught Siddharth's attention.

"She came here?" Siddharth asked.

"No, she sent tiffin with the driver," Abhay said, making his way out of the room.

"Where are you going?" Siddharth asked.

"You said you don't want to eat, but I want to eat, so..." Abhay trailed off, leaving the room.

"Stop," Abhay stopped, listening to him. Abhay looked at him.

"Serve," Siddharth said, getting up from his chair. Abhay knew that he would eat food made by her, but he loved to tease her.

Then Siddharth left his cabin to freshen up and wash his hands, while Abhay served the food.

After some time, Siddharth returned, wiping his hands. He sat back in his chair and noticed that Abhay had opened the tiffin and pulled out all the lunch. He saw that the lunch was perfectly to his own taste, all his favorites: Avocado sandwich, Green Pesto Minestrone, Pineapple Fried Rice, and Cabbage Soup. He smiled as he looked at all the dishes, realizing how much effort she had put into making them.

Then he noticed that Abhay had also opened his tiffin, but the dishes were all different: Biryani, Dal Fry, Paratha, and Pakoda. She had also included Gulab Jamun for him. Siddharth observed as Abhay took out a note from the tiffin and opened it. After reading the note, he smiled slightly.

"What?" Siddharth asked.

"What?" Abhay asked in return.

"Why did you smile?" Siddharth pressed.

"Ah, nothing, just between me and Raha," Abhay said, leaving Siddharth shocked. Then he stood up from his chair and took the note from Abhay's hand. As he read it, his expression changed.

"It doesn't take a full day to finish the food. You better finish all," the note read, accompanied by an angry face emoji. Siddharth became jealous.

First, he didn't like her making so many different things for them. She could have skipped making some lunch and made everything the same for both of them. But she made different lunches for him and Abhay. He didn't like her doing so much. He could eat anything made by her, so why did she do so much?