CHAPTER 7

"Toh ye kaisa book hai?" He asked.

Now how do I tell him that it's a dark romance book?

Meri hi galti hai! Mujhe ye book akele hi padhna chahiye tha.

"Batao na?" He asked impatiently.

"Uhh- you don't have to know about what type of book it is and yeah it's NOT a horror story" I said pronouncing the word 'not' carefully.

"Kyuu?" He whined like a kid.

"Ase hi" I said and stood up and picked a horror book for him so that he can read.

Vivaan's pov

I don't know why she doesn't want me to read this book titled Haunting Adeline.

Suddenly she stood up and picked a book from the book shelf.

I watched her come towards me with a book in her right hand and say "this one is a horror book, you can read this one"

I nodded and took the book from her hand and said "thank you"

"Just some hours ago, you said that thankyou and sorry from me is not approached by you so now I'm telling you the same thing. Sorry and thank you are not approached by me" she took a sit and said.

I smiled and nodded.

She smiled back.

🤍

I stopped the car engine as I saw an something.

She looked at me in confusion and asked "kya hua?"

"wanna eat some ice cream? I asked her pointing towards the icecream shop.

So our first ever date with eachother has come to an end.

I told her that I will give her a lift to her house so that's what I'm doing, taking her to her house.

"Yes please " she excitedly said.

"Ohk toh konsa flavour cahiye? I asked.

"Chocolate" she said.

I nodded and went to the shop.

🤍

Jiya's pov

After 5 minutes, he came back with two icecream on his hand.

"Here" he handed me one icecream.

I smiled and took the icecream and started eating it impatiently.

I mean what do you even expect from me? Icecream is my first love.

🤍

Finishing our icecreams, we are finally going to my house.

But there's an awkward silence in between us to vanish the silence, I just played a song ishq wala love making him look at me. I just smiled and looked outside the window while the song is playing on the background.

Surkh wala, sauz wala, Faiz wala love
Hota hai jo love se zyada waise wala love
Ishq wala love

Hua jo dard bhi toh humko aaj kuch zyada hua
Ishq wala love
Ye kya hua hai kya khabar yehi pata hai zyada hua
Ishq wala love
Agar ye usko bhi hua hai phir bhi mujhko zyada hua
Ishq wala love

Meri neend jaise pehli baar tooti hai
Aankhein mal ke dekhi hai maine subah
Hui dhoop zyada leke teri roshni din chadha
Ishq wala love

Jhanke badalon ki jaali ke peechhe se
Kare chandani ye mujhko ittala
Leke noor sara chand mera yahin pe hai chhupa chhupa hua
Ishq wala love

Hua jo dard bhi toh humko aaj kuch zyada hua
Ishq wala love
Ye kya hua hai kya khabar yehi pata hai zyada hua
Ishq wala love
Agar ye usko bhi hua hai phir bhi mujhko zyada hua
Ishq wala love...

Author's pov

The soft melody of the song envelops the car, creating romantic environment on the ca.

The couple glancing at each other occasionally, they exchange shy smiles unsure of how to interpret the growing connection between them. The chemistry in the air is palpable, and the romantic song acts as a soundtrack to their journey of self-discovery.

With each passing mile, the barriers they have built around their hearts begin to crumble, allowing genuine emotions to surface.

🤍

"Here we are" Vivaan informed Jiya who was busy with her phone.

She looked at him in confusion and then around her surrounding to realise what he was talking about, they have reached her house.

She smiled and took off the seatbelt from her and was about to open the door when Vivaan stopped her by putting his hand on her's making her heartbeat go crazy.

She looked at him in confusion.

"Lemme open the door for you" it seemed like he read her mind and answered her question even before she ask him.

She smiled and he removed his hand from her's.

He went out and came to her side and opened the door.

He offered her, his hand which she gladly accepted and put her hand on his.

They went to the doorstep and she knocked on the door, within seconds her brother opened the door with a not so interested face which instantly converted into a teasing smile as soon as he saw Jiya and Vivaan standing on the doorstep holding their hands.

________________🎀_______________

Yoo lovelies!! Did you like the chapter?

Sorry for making this chapter short :)

Ignore the grammatical mistakes :)

Words count - 834

Votes and comments are always approached<3

Byeeeeeeee take care 🤍

LOVE MAYBE जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें