Chapter 137

As the sky gradually lightened, taehyung glanced at the man who was in a deep sleep due to exhaustion.

This was their second time being intimate.

The dried up pieces of the medicine had fallen onto the bed.

Thankfully, there were wet towels on the bedside table.

As he often needed to wipe the medicine off his face, he had kept wet towels with him at all times.

He rested for a while before exerting force to retrieve a few towels. He then wiped his face clean and got off the bed to swipe the dried fallen pieces of medicine from the ground. He finally laid back onto the bed.

For the sake of coming home early, jungkook had spent the last four days forcefully completing five days’ worth of work. He had barely rested in the process.

After cleaning his face, taehyung also struggled to keep his eyes open. He tugged the blanket over himself and obediently laid in his comfortable, firm arms to go back to sleep.

The sunlight scattered into the room through the balcony. The warm rays lit up the entire room.

Some time later, jungkook opened his well-rested eyes.

There was a man in his arms.

He sat up to look at the man in his arms. He had thought that he would see taehyung's face covered in a medicinal paste. Instead, he saw a beautiful man laying in his arms.

 Instead, he saw a beautiful man laying in his arms

His brows were curved beautifully, his nose were thin and sharp

His brows were curved beautifully, his nose were thin and sharp. his eyelashes were thick and charming. His pinkish lips were also glossy to the point where one could not help but wish to touch them.

His five features were well-crafted and his beauty was stunning. Even jungkook, who had seen many different people , felt that his beauty could not be described with words!

Jungkook had just woken up and needed a moment to respond to this. As he took in the unfamiliar face, despite his beauty, his frigid cold features instantly turned enraged. He directly shoved him aside.

Taehyung, who was in the midst of a beautiful dream, was pushed away with force. He nearly fell off the bed. Thankfully, he held onto the edge of the bed.