My au for this :D

.tony is a Rich boy(obviously) and he not that popular because he a know it all but he has friends (Bruce) and his parents are living but they always on business trips

.Steve is a normal kid who gets good grades and has a lot of friends(Bucky sam and Thor)him and tony do not get along that well and he only his a mother(idk but I think that works for him)

.Bruce is a nerd and his some anger issues but has headphones to wear when it's all too much for him and he best friends with tony and only has a mother(again I want him to be happy)

.Thor is a jock(obviously) who very popular and him and his brother don't get along and he has a lot of friends(Steve tony Bruce Natasha sam Bucky daisy Clint)and him and his brother don't get along and he has a thing for his brother best friend(daisy) and his father is the mayor (his mother there too)

.Natasha she a dancer and is a runner for the school and is a sport girl and she lives with her father and sister and her friends are (Thor Clint Steve Bucky sam)

.Clint gets his work in late and is late a lot is best friends with Natasha and might have a crush on her(🤭) he also does not get along with tony and his friends are (Steve Bucky Sam Natasha Thor) and his lives with his mother(idk)

.Loki he a theatre kid and in the school newspaper, he doesn't have a lot of friends but he best friends with daisy(my oc) who he has the biggest crush on daisy and he doesn't get along with his "brother" and his "parents" and still at school late a lot

.daisy(my oc)is the newspaper club leader and is thinking about joining the theatre club and she get along with everyone(in my normal story for her, she is the goddess of peace and harmony)and her friends are(Loki Thor Steve Sam Bucky Bruce Natasha)and her best friend is loki and she lives with her father and mother who are very close with Thor and Loki parents (her parents are Hades and Persephone)

.Bucky is a quiet kid and he friends with (Steve and Sam) and he lives with steve and his mother

.Sam is a annoying kid and he has a lot of friends(steve Bucky Thor Clint daisy) and he lives with his mother and sister