Part 11 : A day in life .

She was recovered  .
But her heart was not. She was not illiterate that she doesn't know what's wrong.
But her soul was captured by her husband, Varun.

After serving the dinner and cleaning the dishes. She had her dinner.

Later she moved to her room.
Her husband was talking to his friend maybe .

When She was setting the bed for night
Someone hold her waist from back and put his head on her shoulder.

" Tumne Aaj khana kyu nhi khaya,
Khana nhi khaogi toh , humare bache ko apne pet me kaise rhk paogi.
Aaj toh humne maaf kar Diya tumhe par agli baar saza milegi tumhe. Smjhi.. tamatar"  he said while kissing her shoulder.

( Today Why you don't had your meal,
If you will not eat. Then how will you keep my child in your womb .
Today I have forgiving you but from the next time you will get punished.
Understand...tamato)

She doesn't reply and keep her head down .

" Kya hua, bol kyu nhi rhi tum."  He asked.

(What happened ,why are you not speaking)

" Kuch bhi toh nhi" she said.

( No nothing happened)

He lift her veil and start kissing her lips hungrily and pushed her to the bed.

" Aaj toh tumhe hum bhot pyaar karenge.
Kal toh kacchi Khiladi thi tum par ab ham tumhen ek acchi Khiladi banaa denge "

( I will give you a lots of love today .
yesterday you were a new player but I will make you a perfect player now).

" Ji aaj nhi kare toh ? Mujhe bhot dard h fir thoda thak bhi gyi ho."

( Please today we will not do. I am feeling very much pain and also I am tired)

"Kyu pure din karti ho kya ho,
Ghar me hi toh rhti ho.
Please mood mat kharab kro, itna romantic mood hai, romantic baten kar raha hun aur Tum Ho ki pta nhi kya kar rahi ho? )

(Whole day You stay at home only, what did you do ?
Please don't ruin my mood , how romantic mood I have today, I am doing such a romantic conversation and you are doing don't know what)

She didn't say anything.

And they did it.

******

Again the same cycle repeat.
Wake up , make meal , listening taunt , doing house chores, at night making so called love , sleep.

*******
One day Lakshmi was working in the kitchen

Her elder sister law called her and said look if my daughter has dirty her pants by doing something.

Lakshmi came near to her daughter in her daughter was smelling of awful but some house she would her pants and looked that to she had pooped in her pant.

Lakshmi told her sister a lot that she had poop in her pant.

This all heard by Lakshmi's mother in law so she said " munh kya dekh rahi ho saaf karo na, dikhai nahin de raha meri beti kam kar rahi hai khud Ko to koi kam karna aata nahin hai aur dusron ko bhi karne mat dena Tum."

(Why are you looking here and there clean it. can't to see that my daughter is working , you don't know anything and you don't let anyone to do anything)

Lakshmi pick the child and takes her to the washroom she clean her somehow.

All must be thinking that this is a very normal thing but think for once how will you feel when you touch someone shit. And have to clean  forcefully.

After that she changed her pant than her mother in law said " pajami kaun doega tumhare gaon se a raha hai kya koi."

(Who will clean her pant is somebody coming from a village)

Lakshmi started to clean her pant but her pant was full of poop and it can't be removed so Laxmi started  puking.

By seeing this all Lakshmi's elder sister in law said
"Apni aulad ki to dhoyegi nahin Jaise aise Natak karke dikha rahi hai .
meri beti ki dhodi hai galti se to ulti a rahi hai apni aulad ki Aisa Laga rha h jaise shahej ke rakhegi."

(Why are you acting like that  you will not clean your children's poop.
You have cleaned my daughter's by mistake.
As if you will keep safe your children's)

Does she deserve this treatment from an so called educated family?

******
Hi beautiful how are you
Comment please and love you all take care.

Bye