TEASER

ROZOVSKY HEIRS 11 (BOOK 2) THE TROUBLE WITH HELLO
AMELL ISAAC
BLURB

MASHA
Once upon a time, I fell in love. And it all ended up in a heart break and left me stuck in a loveless marriage.

Fortunately, I had a daughter who became my strength and gave me the reason to move on.

My family supported with my decision to marry. I was given the chance to take care of Travelite Hotel. Yes. The once spoiled daughter of Stas Rozovsky was now working as the General Manager of my father's acquired hotel.

To prove to my family that I am competent enough, I worked so hard to cover up the truth that the hotel was on the brink of bankruptcy thanks to my incompetent husband. But the more I tried so hard to save it, the more it was going down to the ground until I didn't have a choice but to meet the man that my husband was dealing with to save our hotel.

Amell Isaac.

I knew the moment he said hello, he would bring trouble.

Not just in our lives, but in my heart.

Because meeting him made my heart skipped a beat. Because his gaze was melting my skin. Because his touch was waking up the old flame that I already buried deep within.

But I know he would never be my Noah. I already lost the love of my life and would never come back.

Amell Isaac was nothing but trouble, but like a moth that was blinded by fire...

I flew straight to his burning lair for my own demise.
————

AMELL

Once upon a time, they killed me.

They should have made sure that I was dead and no ghost of mine could come back to haunt them one by one.

They took everything from me. The perfect life I was living in. The reputation that I worked hard to create, the life of my friend, my damn face...

And the woman that I used to love.

They thought they killed and destroyed Noah, but they could never kill the anger that sprung through the fire they used when they burned me alive.

With a different name, a different face, and a man that backs me up, no one would believe that I am the same Noah they once disposed. Now, I am back to give them the same pain they gave to me years ago.

They said revenge was best serve cold, I said revenge was best served hot with their heads on a plate.

I have a list.

And that includes the father of the woman I now hate.

🎉 Tapos mo nang basahin ang AMELL ISAAC | ROZOVSKY HEIRS 11 BOOK 2 (COMPLETE) 🎉