WWT 23 (Bonus)

MINHO

Minho felt himself begining to cry.

He was scared Jisung was going to leave him.

He was scared Jisung wasn't going to listen to him.

He was scared of all the potential things that could happen from the situation.

"I-I...let me explain everything..."

Jisung nodded, nearly crying himself seeing Minho like this, you could tell by the way that Minho immedietly broke down, that he's been broken before.

Minho began speaking through sniffles and shallow breaths.

"Uhm...So l-last year I asked Y-Yeji to be my girlf-friend...b-but."

Minho paused for a moment to catch his breath, hiccups erupting from his throat. Jisung couldn't bare the sight of Minho like this, he stepped forward and wrapped him in his warm embrace.

Minho's small cries were suffocated as he rested his head in the crook of Jisung's neck, weakly wrapping his arms around the younger's waist and pulling him closer.

"P-please...don't leave m-me..."

Jisung pulled him even closer, the warmth of Jisung's body enveloping Minho in a comforting manner.

"I'm never going to leave you jagi...."

little did they know, that would be a lie in the future...

Minho's heart fluttered slightly at that nickname, giving him flashbacks to their day at the cafe. Those memories made Minho smile. Jisung pulled back and cupped Minho's face, wiping his tears with his thumbs and drawing soft, comforting circles on his cheeks.

"Like I was saying...I..fell out of love with her but nev-"

"Shh" (KISS OF LIFE MENTIONED *O*)

Jisung shushed him by planting a tiny kiss on his lips, their lips connecting in a passionate manner. "Mmm~" Minho hummed against Jisung's lips, wanting more. Jisung responded by placing one arm around his waist, pressing their bodies against eachother, while his other hand went up to Minho's hair, twirling it between his fingers.

A whimper escaped Minho's mouth as Jisung tugged on his hair. Without their lips ever leaving eachothers, Minho's hands roamed around Jisung's body, tracing every pretty curve on his body, sending shives down Jisung's spine.

Minho's arms hung around Jisung's waist as he moved his head down and dived in for Jisung's neck, his lips doing wonderous works to Jisung, making the younger moan in pleasure. Minho worked his way up to Jisung's sweet spot, the patch of skin right below his ear, and began teasing it with his tounge.

Jisung gripped Minho's hair even tighter when he began sucking at his lower neck, the most sensitive part of his neck.

"Ahh~ Minho..."

Jisung let out a feverish moan as Minho nibbled at the skin, teasing it with his tounge.

His fingers laced through Minho's hair, Minho's hands resting on the nape of Jisung's neck.

"Mmm...W-we should r-realy get going to- ngh~ class now..." Jisung managed to get out inbetween strangled moans as Minho continued carelessly lapping at the younger's neck.

Minho's lips came off Jisung's skin, a string of saliva that connected him to the hickey he had just made broke as he lost contact.

Minho looked at Jisung with eyes as clear as the ocean, his lips parted, catching his breath...

A large exhale left Minho's lips, along with a breathy "wow...".

"Are you free this weekend..?"

"Of course." Jisung replied with a smile, looking up at the clock. "All right, I gotta go...Uhm,bye."

"Thank you..."

Jisung made a tiny gasp as Minho said thank you and gave him a tiny bow in return, running over to him mischiviously to place a peck on his lips before running out of the room with a wide smile.

A/N: IDEK WTF THIS CHAPTER IS BUT I LIKE IT..?

:D