Chapter- 2: The Chaotic Love Test!

Author's Pov:

Author's Pov:

After the movie ends, Nick notices that his lover, Adrian, has fallen asleep. Gently lifting him, Nick carries Adrian to his room, mindful of the bouquet he had brought earlier. Deciding to wait until Adrian awakes, Nick lays beside him and soon drifts off to sleep.

An hour later, Nick is roused by a stirring in his arms. He smiles, pecking Adrian on the forehead, who snuggles closer in response. Seizing the moment, Nick presents the bouquet.

Nick: I am giving you this as my first gift, as your boyfriend.

Adrian: Were you so confident that you bought this before I confessed to you?

Nick: On the day before, I conducted a secret love test to gain this confidence.

Adrian: A love test! How did you do that without me acknowledging it?

Nick: Well, dear did you forget the texts you received yesterday from your friend?

Adrian: Are you talking about Edward? My drunk friend?

Nick: Yes. Apparently, he wasn't drunk while texting you. I was guiding him to text you.

Adrian: So, all those flirty texts were typed under your influence?

Nick: Yes

The previous day Adrian got a text from his friend in a casual way, but soon it started getting flirty. But Adrian defended himself.

The Chat

Eddy The Teddy: Hey Adri! 

Adri The Padri(Priest): Hello! How do you do?

Eddy The Teddy: I am good! 

How about you my honey?

  Adri The Padri: What the fudge?

 Why are you calling me your honey?

Eddy The Teddy changed Adri The Padri to My Love

My Love: What's got into you?

Eddy The Teddy: Why? Ain't I good enough to be in love with you?

My Love: Eddy are you drunk again?

Eddy The Teddy: No I am not. I am sober. I didn't even drink a bit of alcohol today. Only for you my love!

My Love changed Eddy The Teddy to Madlad 

Madlad: Oh! Darling it hurts!