2

Y/N, the Mystery (Octopath Traveler II x Male Reader)

Plot: Takes place after the game. Major spoilers for the game. Y/N is a figure known only to the public as the Shadow Killer. Nothing else. His abilities, his profession, nothing. When the main 8 receive an anonymous tip that the missing Ori might be traveling with the Shadow Killer, they embark on a quest to find him, unaware of his terrifying power.

Reign of Terror (Original Medieval World x Male Reader)

Plot: The Resistance has been fighting against the cruel King Dominus for 5 years now. And for 5 years, they have lost. Until a strange man appears. Y/N could potentially turn the tide. ORIGINAL WORK!

LET'S PLAY A GAME - (Mario) The Music Box x Male Reader

I suggest familiarizing yourself with the game and its endings, along with its expansion and those endings, cuz spoilers.
Plot: After Len gathers the main crew back at the cursed town, she is met with much hostility. At least, until they hear what he has to say. An unknown being is messing with the events of the game and ARC. And he is after them, determined to put the gang through new levels or torture for his own sadistic amusement. They agree, and set out on a "witch hunt" for this mysterious entity. What they don't know, however, is that he is far more powerful than Len initially inferred.

How It'll Work: Since this won't work with the reader's POV, I'm changing this story to be a motley mix of POV swaps. Sometimes Rida's, sometimes Mario's, sometimes Alice, sometimes Marchionne, and sometimes the main antagonist, Y/N. Will not have separate endings, all leads to one ending. The True ending. In this story, Y/N is a sadistic being who enjoys subjecting poor souls to torment. After watching the events of ARC, he traversed the timelines Len had created and grew an interest in the cast of characters. Now, he's ready to play. Will be written in script format.