Prologue

❀-OPPOSITES ATTRACT-

Megumi Fushiguro, the young prince of Makimaki, was known for his stoic demeanor and strict adherence to tradition. He had a reputation for being unapproachable, but he was also known for his sharp intellect and unshakable sense of justice. However, when he encountered the brash and loud-mouthed peasant Itadori Yuji, he was immediately drawn to the young man's energy and charm.

Megumi had never met anyone like Itadori before, and he found himself wanting to spend more and more time with the peasant. His usual stoic facade slipped away whenever he was around Itadori, and he found himself laughing and joking like he never had before. Yuji, for his part, was immediately captivated by Megumi's intelligence and sense of duty. He found himself wanting to be near the prince, to know everything about him, to be a part of the royal world that had always seemed so out of reach.

At first, Megumi was unsure of what to do with his growing feelings for Itadori, but he knew he couldn't keep them a secret forever. When he finally revealed his feelings to Yuji, he was surprised and delighted to find that the peasant shared his feelings. From that moment on, their love for eachother began to take off, with Megumi and Itadori facing challenges together, growing stronger with each obstacle they overcame. Megumi and Itadori's love story was a thrilling journey filled with excitement and adventure, with two souls from different worlds coming together to create something truly beautiful and unexpected.

Although their journey was not always easy, Megumi and Itadori both knew that they were meant to be together. Their love was a match made in heaven, with each of them bringing out the best in the other. They spent countless hours laughing, joking, and simply enjoying each other's company, and they knew that they had found their forever partner.

Their love story was a beautiful tale of two different worlds colliding, with Megumi's royal status and Itadori's humble origins creating a bond that was stronger than either of them could have imagined. They proved to the world that love can cross all boundaries, and that the strength of their love was enough to conquer anything that came their way.

_________________________________________

Author'note :

Hello ! I wanted to say that I didn't have much ideas of AU for this ship so I decided to do something simple.
Hope you enjoy ❤️