Chapter 27

I took a slow step back. Creating a silent gap between us. He was still staring at the damn lake. So I took another... and another.. and ... suddenly, there was a wall behind me. What the.. there you go. The General. Man of the hour... Haha.. I'm screwed. So they knew.

"What do you want from me.?"

"Nothing much. We just want you to stay and live a happy life. Or die and never return to existence."

A shiver ran down my spine. Suddenly, I feel cold. It was so cold. What's happening to me!

"Sorry, Moon. This might hurt you, but this was the only way, too."

"What...? What did you do...?"

Suddenly, I couldn't talk. It was like I was under water. Something is pulling my energy out. Something was draining me. Oh no.. they ... they are pulling my ability out.. But how.....????
Loud sobs came out of me. "Stop...stop.. it hurts. "

I remember the world spinning and then total blackout.

I see the light, then nothing all black...

I hear noises and then all black...

I smell things then all black...

I feel cold... them all black...

I was hurt. I was damaged. I can't repair a certain part of myself. I can not be the same person I was ever again. But I don't want to hold on to the resentment. I let go..  I forgive.. but.... but I will never forget. Will I ever forget...? I don't think so..

I feel warmth and light on my eyes... "Will she ever wake up?"

"She will. The formation only neutralises her ability permanently. But it takes time to heal and wake up."

So they are still waiting for me to wake up. Should I wake up? I guess ending this life sooner, the better. Not be suicidal... I mean.. live and die soon.. I'm 30... I know that through MinMin.. so.. if live another 30... by 60, I can end this torture...  so yes.. I'm still making calculations.. haha.. for what...? There's nothing to plan. Let the time drift away. Scars may fade with time. And I shall cherish the life I have..

I blink and slowly open my eyes. After getting used to the sunlight, I open them fully to see a brightly lit room. Ying sitting on the foot of the bed. MinMin was sitting on a  chair and the general standing at the window looking out side.

"Moon.. oh God.. Moon.. finally, you're awake!"

I did not smile. I feel empty. Like I have nothing to offer. I try to sit up, which I fail miserably....