If I Am With You

Sukuna won the fight. Gojo Satoru's body was on the ground, while his legs were still standing up. Satoru's mouth were full of blood. Sukuna laughed as he looking at him.

"Haha, I will remember this fight, Gojo Satoru!" He said arrogantly.

The wind blows around as someone looking at Sukuna from afar. Tall girl with a long white hair, fair skin, white long eyelashes, and extremely blue eyes stood. It's Gojo Satori, the long-lost twin of Gojo Satoru. They've been separated since they were 6, at that time, Satoru was taken from her because Satoru will be the next leader of Gojo clan. People thought that Satori wouldn't do anything and will be useless, so they decided to separate them. But little they know, that Satori also possesed Six Eyes and Limitless.

She looking at him afar from his back, waiting for him to notice her presence. She looked at him halved her twin, Gojo Satoru. Her blood is boiling and her heart was broken as she looked at her twin's death body. But she managed to stay calm. She can feel people's eyes were looking at her, shocked to saw someone who looked extremely similar with Gojo Satoru. The air was heavy as she slowly jumped down. Sukuna was looking at her. His eyes were cold like the dead ones. He had no remorse at all as he was looking at her. He then smiled and said to her

"Wow.. Look who's here, Gojo Satoru's long-lost twin.. Satori." He said in a mimicking tone, a smirk came across his face.

She sighed with a mimicking laugh. Looking at him coldly with her blue bright eyes.
"I've been looking for my twin for such a long time.."

Sukuna raised his eyebrows and said "Well well... You and I do have some similarities after all..."
His eyes then filled with the curiosity
"Now... Let's see... How strong are you?"

He then prepared his cursed technique and said "How about we have a friendly sparring match. Would you like that?"
He said while smiling.

As he said that, she using her transportation technique and suddenly popped up on his back. She smirked with confidence.

"What friendly sparring match?"

She grabbed him and punched him over and over from the back. She's been training for long and now she's all set to win this fight. She's grunted and smiled sadisticly, her eyes shining so bright as she started pulling her cursed energy to her fist.

Sukuna was being punched over and over from the back. He started to get irritated by it. But he managed to calm himself down and said with a smirk.
"Very nice punch you have there..."
He then grabbed her arm with one of his palm and started to squeeze it and said with a wicked smile.
"Let's see how strong you are now..."

As he grabbed her arm, she jumped and kicked his head. She managed to jumped back from him and pointing her finger at him.
"Reversal Cursed Technique:Red!"
She shoot the red light at him.

Red light hit him in the stomach. He winced a little bit but was still able to endure it. He then said "It seems you have a strong ability, but it's still not enough..."
"Let's kick things up a notch...!" 
He took back one of his palm from her arm and then grabbed her leg and started to squeeze it with the full power of his grip.
He then proceeded to squeeze his another palm to the other leg and said mockingly.
"Let's see how you manage to endure this..."

She sighed heavily as he grabbed both of her legs. She strengthen her Infinite shield and managed to get out of his hands. Her blue eyes shine brightly as the rocks around her starts flying and now moving at him with a full speed.
"How dare you..."

He was shocked to see the rocks flying towards him. He jumped sideways to avoid it and then said with a serious look.  
"Your not giving up yet... huh..."
He was impressed but at the same time he felt agitated. 
So far she was able to dodge all of his deadly hits. He then said again.
"How strong are you...? Do you really think you can defeat me?" with a sly smile.