Love echos through my ass cheeks...

It was a normal day in Crossroads.

Traffic had a long day. He had traveled from Black rock, to The lost temple. He finally closed up his stand, after a hard day of getting more children addicted to hard drugs. Traffic started packing up his stand, and when he was done he turned around to head back to his shitty trailer where his 10,000 bongs were stored, that he also gives away to children. His bongs are sorted by color, height, and width. Traffic smiles when he thinks about his stash of weed, and his Uncle Grandpa body pillow. He walks home peacefully, until a bright light meets his eyes. Is that...Jesus Christ?? No...it can't be...Traffic squints as the light turns red. That's more like it. Country music plays as eagles screech. Whats in the light?? Is that...shiny yellow hair? Orange skin? Oh my god! 

"yo! Donald Trump!" Traffic exclaims. He's clearly high "You're like my idol!"

Donald Trump stands proudly, and with his ass cheeks shining from the afternoon sunset, he puts his right hand on his heart. With a mighty roar he preaches "MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!"

"dude..that's like..hella cool.." Traffic grins "Would you like a taste of my pickles?"

Traffic brings out his big jar of pickles that he was given from Prismo from Adventure time. They aren't just pickles, they're Prismo's pickles.

Traffic invited Donald to his shitty trailer. At the dining table they eat big pickles while making some small talk.

"I went outside once" Donald sighs "Too many minorities..."

"Totally agree dude..." Traffic takes a hit from his FAVORITE RED BONG. "Wait a minute.."

Traffic pauses

"I'm...the minority!" Traffic exclaims

Trump jumps up from the chair, and backs away to the front door in shock and disgust.

"WHAT ARE YOU???" Donald screeches.

"Dude...I'm like...gay...man..." Traffic sighs in disbelief, and in grief.

"girl..." Donald Trump looks down at his little piggies. His skin going from orange, to gay..

"me too..!" 

(To Be Continued)

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Apr 16 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Traffic meets Donald Trumpजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें