I see you...

Not very long ago...
.
.
.
A boy named Ru had been stalked by an unknown man.
.
.
.
.

Ru is an 16 year old boy who craves for love, affection and possession.

Recently he was involved in a incident in school but hes not worried about that...what hes really after is the man who follows him home.

He first noticed him one day, afternoon. After school, his mom who usually picks him up wasn't there due to work.
He saw a man, standing outside of his school wearing a black jacket, he was tall and he appears to be in his early 20s.

"Hm...what a handsome man" he mumbles while admiring him from afar.

Soon he noticed that the man had been following him, he tried to stay calm and thought it was just his imagination.

"Maybe that the man might've lived near me or it was a coincidence that were both going the same way." He prayed and hope the man would leave him.

When he got home i was relieved that he was able to get home before he "died". He immediately ran to every single opening in the house and covered it, boarded it and locked it.

"That should do it!" He proudly says while locking the last door.

"I hope i don't see that man ever again" he sighs in relief, plopping himself onto the couch and fell asleep.

The next day he again saw the man again after school and followed him home again.
This time he was even more scared than before.

He was freaked out but stayed calm the best he could. He got home early went to his room, closed the curtains and picked through his curtains.

"Ack! Moms not yet home" he says in a grumbled angry voice.

He decided to try and confirm if he really does have a stalker, so then the next morning he came prepared.

He lets out a sigh before leaving his school. "I hope this isn't what it seems"

He suddenly felt goosebumps upon his back.

"RUUUUUU MYY DEARRR"
A shout- no a roar was heard infront of the gates.

"Mom?...." He said confused while slowly turning red due to embarrassment.

Ru looked everywhere and the man was no where to be seen.

"Haa~ it was just my imagination" he said happily.
He went to his mom's car, sat inside happy to know that it was just some big misunderstanding...

But then a new problem had occur...

(To be continued...)