PROMO

"Armaan." Vidya called as she saw her son again going away at 8 in the morning without having breakfast.

"Ji Maa-sa." He said without looking at her.

"Beta, kab tak ese rahega. Kabhi toh Ghar par ruk. Kabhi toh humare saath baith kar khaana khaya kar pehle ki tarah." Vidya said.

"Mujhe bhukh nahi hai." He said and left from there.

Vidya's eyes again filled up with tears as she watched Armaan going away.

In a big mansion in Mumbai, a girl is coming downstairs with a baby girl in her hand. Her husband is sitting on sofa with his phone in his office attire ready to go to his office.

"Ruhaan." The girl said.

Ruhaan turned around and a smile formed on his lips seeing his wife and his daughter. He stood up as they approached him.

"Awllleeee...mera baccha." He said and picked up her in his arms.

The baby girl smiled at him and rested her head on his shoulder.

"Pa...papa." she said to which the girl and the boy smiled at their daughter.

Ruhaan gently kissed his daughter's cheek, "Aww, meri pyaari si beti, tum kitni pyaari ho."

The little girl giggled in response, her eyes sparkling with innocence as she snuggled closer to her father's chest, "Mmmm."

"She loves you so much Ruhaan." The girl said with a smile.

"No, voh mujhse jyada tumse pyaar karti hai. Since the day she is born, voh tumse jyada attach ho gayi hai." Ruhaan said.

"Voh toh hai. Aakhir mai hu hi itni acchi. Kisi ko bhi mujhse pyaar ho jaaye." The girl said and flipped her hairs back.

"Haa jaise mujhe hua hai." Ruhaan flirted.
_______________________________
Who is the girl? Are Abhira and Rohit alive?

H

ere is the promo of upcoming chapter. If you want to read the next chapter you need to vote on chapter 13.

Till then bye
Do complete the target of 150+ votes. And I will update next chapter