𝟏

I woke up has I had training or should I say my dad had training

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I woke up has I had training or should I say my dad had training.

What I mean by that is I'm the only child and my dad he's always wanted a kid to play sports especially football and him living in London most of his life as he was a couch for a club there and when he met my mum they had me a couple year of meeting.

And they decided to stay in Barcelona and while my mum was pregnant with me she met Marc's mum and they become best friends then came along Marc and I well Marc was a couple months old when I was born.

"Brooklyn get ready in 10" my dad shouted up.

"Yeah okay" i shouted back as my mum was leaning on the doorway, she gave me a look.

"You don't want to do it anymore do you?" She asked me, I turned around to her and started to tear up.

"No I don't" I said while crying, mum she then shut my door as she came over to my and kissed my head.

"I'll get dad to go golfing with his friends for the day, then me and you can go shopping" she told me and face lit up.

"Yes please mum" I told her as she walked out.

I decided to take a shower after I did I sat at my vanity as I heard my door slightly open as dad was knocking.

"Change of plan I'm going golfing you will need to train without me" he told me as he walked off.

"Yeah I will dad" I lied to him, it's not the first time lying to him.

I've lied to dad so many times just blamed it on my period even though I was never on my period sometime.

I just decided to dry my hair and straighten it, I then put on a green dress I got ages ago but not been able to actually wear it's just been in my wardrobe I put on my white air force 1's.

I went downstairs as dad rushed out the door like 15 minutes ago.

As I got downstairs mum was on the phone I just waited till she was off, "are you ready to go?" She asked me.

I just nodded to her as we got into her car, we headed to the shops in the mean time we just sang songs.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
𝐓𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐑𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 | 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐜 𝐆𝐮𝐢𝐮जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें