Epilogue:

I have known MK for his whole life and I know everything about him. Even what his sexuality was! (Trans and demisexual by the way!(My favourite headcannons) ) He and Mei have been giving me updates on their life and experiences. A lot has happened.... Like a LOT, A LOT..... And in return , I tell them everything that is happening with me... well maybe not everything.... I haven't told them about my incidents yet because they have been through too much lately and I didn't want to add to the pile of stress.

My parents were old friends of Pigsy, so we would often be round at Pigsy's noodle shop so they could talk and stuff. In fact, we were there when Pigsy took in MK! So I have known him for his whole life, basically.

When my parents died, I was flown over to the States so I could be with my other family members. Which meant I had to leave China, Megapolis, Pigsy and MK behind me. I gave MK two of the clips I had made, so we could still be connected to each other through the hair clips.

When we got older, like 10 years old, we met up with each other again and exchanged phone numbers with each other so we could talk more often with each other. That was around the time that I met Mei, his newest friend. We hit off immediately! We exchanged numbers too.
They both know all about me, excluding the withheld information of course.

They have both been begging for me to come back over and visit them. And honestly, I'm going to but I won't tell them until the very last minute. I know how much they love surprises, but I have another reason to go over there though.... My adoptive parents (my aunt and uncle) were planning to expand the family business internationally, so they decided to start in my hometown of Megapolis. I agreed to oversee the project, which my uncle Vincent has named: Project Global.... So cheesy.... Jeez 🙄....

I was so excited to see my little monkey and fierce dragon again!!!