~introduction~

First story don't judge 🙏  (
><><><><><><><><><><><<><><><><><><><

Victor went into his new house, his first time ever moving away from his parents. He was 21 years old, fresh out of college, as a retail worker. He started to unpack his boxes, pulling out item by item. He then looked back and saw what looked like a green rat, "what, the hell?!", Victor yelled, startled, "uhmm, do we have a problem green... mutant rat thing?!"

The rat chipped and scurried out to the bedroom, Victor chased the rat, just to see what looked like a quite tall man, with antlers and a rabbit's tail. The man was covered in scars, bruises, seemed to be bleeding a lot, and his clothes were all torn. He was a little pale, as if he hasn't gotten sunlight for years, the man turned around, "who dare-", the man coughed, "oh, well, hey there, im Ggreg... With 2 g's in the front, not 1, and i live here-", Ggreg was interrupted, "GOD?! YOU LIVE HERE?! WHatT?!'", Victor's voice cracked.

Ggreg looked Victor up and down, "men wear skirts now?" He asked, Victor started blushing, and responded "no! It's a... Femboy thing, you'd never actually catch a normal male in a skirt- are you perhaps, 10 feet tall (304.8 centimeters)?!" Victor yelled, Ggreg just chuckled, "maybe.... Or are you just short, how tall are you?"

Victor didn't answer that question but he did respond, "so you live here? Do i call you my roommate or something?", Ggreg actually thought of that for a second, "call me your godmate!" Ggreg told him, Victor looked ready to smack Ggreg, "are you brain dead, you'd just be my roommate, a godmate doesn't exist." Ggreg looked surprised, "interesting..."

<><><>

A few hours later, Victor put the rest of his things up with the help of Ggreg, Victor was now on the couch, and Ggreg started cooking, for some reason he knew how to cook. So Ggreg soon gave Victor the plate, "ew! What is that?" Victor yelled, Ggreg responded confused, "steamed vegetables and apple juice?"

Victor looked at Ggreg, "you can eat that as your snack, I'm ordering some food" Victor said taking out his phone, Ggreg looked confused, "interesting... What's that?" Ggreg said, smiling, Victor looked at him, "a phone." Ggreg looked shocked, "interesting, and you can order food off it?" Victor smiled, lots of things this God had to find out, "yes, and i can fo much more, now I'm going to get myself some bean tacos."

Victor ordered his tacos then looked at Ggreg, "we'll... Ggreg... You look injured?" Ggreg looked at his body, "well, i do look quite wounded but it's okay-" Victor threw a pillow at him, "YOU'RE GETTING BLOOD EVERYWHERE!!!", Victor took a deep breath in, "just, go to the bathroom, I'll bandage you up"

Ggreg got up and went to the bathroom, personally, he was a little sad to be yelled at, but he kept going, he was still at his weakest right now. Ggreg got into the bathroom and sat on the sink counter, after about a minute, Victor came.

"Just be calm I'll bandage you.." Victor said, and he started bandaging Ggreg, grabbed some bandages and Neosporin. He applyed them all on his body where he was bleeding, when he finished he looked at Ggreg. Ggreg looked down at him with a small smile, then he got up, "wow, I'd never felt more covered in my life!" Victor looked at Ggreg and sighed, "we need to change your clothes, a simple sweater and pants can do the trick..."

Victor dragged Ggreg to his room, going through his clothes finding a black and brown striped sweater and a pair of black baggy jeans, Ggreg put them on, thinking they looked awesome on him. "Wow! I look so cool! I wonder if someone out there is much prettier than me~" Ggreg said to himself in Victor's Bedroom mirror, Victor laughed, then stopped, "they're a lot of hot people out there but if you wanna be one of them you can... I guess?"

Ggreg sat on Victor's bed smiling, "now I'm with you all your life! Yay!" Victor looked him up and down, "yeah, all my... Life..." Victor sighed, this was going to be a long rest of his life...
<<><><><>

Why did this take 2 days 😨, anyways... Byee!!