𝐌𝐀𝐈𝐍 𝟔

-This AU is like a swap AU, instead of Ryder being the good guy, Mayor Humdinger is; but we will refer to him as "John Humdinger" (basic white name I know I can't think of a different one)

-Ryder will still be acknowledged as 'Mayor R.'

-The pups names all stay the same, so do their powers and abilities. (-Chase, Rocky, Marshall)

Chase's name stays the same, but instead of a police officer; he's a criminal. (No extreme crimes; but something he'd definitely go to jail for)

-Marshall's name is still the same; but he's an arsonist. (I'm going to cry if you guys call Jim Arson)

-Rocky's name is also the same, but he empties trash cans on the road and causes car crashes :P

-Since Skye is an aviator, she's going to instead crash the airplanes and helicopters into places like the Bermuda Triangle.

-Since rubble builds, he now destroys. He and Zuma sometimes go underwater and cause tremors.

-Zuma uses his mighty powers for the worse, and causes tsunami waves and floods every now and then. (I also am gonna add that his anger affects the water; so if he's that angry, he could unintentionally cause a tsunami)

-They aren't human, which means none of them can hold guns, knifes, etc. (-Mayor.R)

-JH (John Humdinger) is trying to get his body into better shape considering he's built like a fucking doughnut. (Yes I spell doughnut that way and not donut)

Kitten Catastrophe crew and their names/Genders!!

They go in color order (Like Red;Marshall, Orange;Zuma, etc.) it's hard to explain 😭

Miranda (Red)(Female)
Zale (Orange)(Male)
Rise (Yellow) (Female)
Carmen(Green) (Male)
Cleo(Blue) (Female)
Abir (Pink) (Male) (might change his name to Jovan)

More about the other pups will be added soon