Chapter 141 [M]

This was because bam was much bigger and fiercer than most dogs.

Two years ago, when he visited the Jeon Villa, he had even been bitten by bam.

At the time, jungkook had nearly beaten bam to death. As he did not wish for the dog to lose it’s life, he had asked jungkook to let it off.

He took in bam's ferocious gaze and saw that even his fur was standing up in wariness. he felt that bam still remembered him.

He likely knew that he was the person who caused him to suffer a violent beating from his owner two years ago.

“The meeting between enemies only serves to anger both parties.” taehyung waved his hand. “Handsome dog, it’s been a long time. Your head has grown bigger.

At the time, bam was only six months old. At this moment, he was more than two years old.

“Uu...” bam continued to make warning noises. It seemed as though he would jump over the fence anytime to bite him.

“Although there has been a conflict between the two of us and I caused you to suffer a beating, didn’t you also take a bite out of me?” he smiled. “Shall we take it that we both don’t owe each other anything?”

In fact, this dog was quite intelligent and did not carelessly attack people. Jungkook was really very fond of him.

A year ago, before he had been reborn, he had come to the jeon Villa to speak up for the Kim family to jungkook.

Jungkook had pointed at him and made a few gestures at bam. He also forcefully embraced him.

He felt that at the time, jungkook had been communicating to this dog that taehyung belonged to him.

At the time, he had immediately pushed jungkook aside and drawn the dog’s ire. However, he still was not bitten.

It was only much later, when he foolishly took jungkook's money and met jaewon in the Jeon Villa’s yard. At the time, he treated jaewon like his god. The love and admiration in his expression could not be concealed.

He had lost his footing and fell towards jaewon.

This dog must have assumed that he was letting it’s owner down. It appeared out of nowhere and bit him viciously.

This enormous dog had bitten down on his wrist and forcefully tugged him away from jaewon.

Jungkook had immediately wanted to care for his wound. However, at the time, he was really repelled by him and refused to let him touch him.

He only waited for the doctor to come to clean his wounds.

In fact, now that he thought about it, he felt that bam wasn’t in the wrong. Who asked him to be foolish enough to fall for the wrong man?

The Jeon Villa was extremely big and bam had its own caretakers.

Perhaps jungkook knew that he was afraid of it. Ever since he’d been living in the Jeon Villa, bam was kept behind the fences.

Thankfully, even the space behind the fence was quite big. It wasn’t especially stifling to stay within it, was it?

Bam narrowed his eyes to scan taehyung. He approached his side and sniffed him through the fences. Perhaps it was because he found jungkook's scent on his figure, but the warning noises emitting from his throat ceased.

Taehyung recalled his previous bite and felt his wrist ache. Thankfully, the doctor that jungkook had found at the time was extremely skilled. The wound did not leave any scars behind. “Here, I brought you some food.”