CHAPTER 5

Y/n pov.

I come in my room and shut the door behind of me tears start gathering in my eyes automatically... Why !!!! Why the hell i am crying for him he doesn't love me that way he only think me his neice his hyung daughter so why god !!!!

Y/n - w..why t..he hell!! He lie t..to me...

Y/n cover her face with blanket....

All night went like this at one side taehyung and nancy enjoying their makeout session and other side y/n is crying with so much pain.

-------------------------------------------
At morning

Everyone doing breakfast on table when y/n come to downstair with her swelling eyes ...

Y/m - y/n come dear  today I make your favourite pancakes and cupcakes...

Y/n doesn't reply anything simply sit on her seat and start chewing her breakfast with silence...

Y/f - princess what happen why you are so silent and your eyes are also swollen..

Y/m - yes dear what happen did you cry my baby

Taehyung who is eating his breakfast in silence his gaze hit with y/n .. a confusion held in his mind...

Taehyung - what happen to her why she is so quit ....

Y/n - nothing mumma and daddu okay my breakfast is done I am going to University...

Y/f - y/n taehyung is also going to meet his business partner he will drop you to University..

Before taehyung could say something y/n speak..

Y/n - it's okay dad I think UNCLE is busy i will go by myself..

And then went from there..
Taehyung is shocked with y/n words he also went from his seat and bid goodbyes to everyone..

-------------------------------------------
Okay so this is end angle actually I am not feeling well.. but I apologise to all of you that I can't write but now I will upload story parts everyday and one more thing my new story of thv × pjm × jjk ( maknae line) trailer coming at  17 may...so please that story also and give your author Authoravni06💜💜

NEW story Name
.
.
.
.

//...Devil general...//

_____________________________
Bye angels 💜💜