💫P.A💫[COMP]

Enjoy.

......

J imin groaned rolling on his bed to the side and tap on his phone. Wow great work at his stupid phone ruining his beauty sleep.

He was really tired , yesterday him and Jungkook worked extra hours then Jungkook took him out for dinner till midnight.

Wow he is proud nothing happened. He takes his phone unlocking it and he is definitely not disturbed by the fact that the wallpaper is him and Jungkook out on dinner a few days ago.

His social media is full of so many messages , notifications and other stuff.

And all of them were hate comments .

He looks so ugly.

Why is he on Jungkook oppa like that.

He is a bitch.

I don't like him.

Jimin scoffed wondering why there was shitty comments on his accounts.

And you don't fuck with Park Jimin .

Reply .

You are  ugly motherfucker .

None of your business get a life.

I'm a whore not a bitch l ain't no female dog .

Do you have to like me bitch l will fuck you up.

He replied to all comments feeling satisfied then it hit  him jungkook.

He scrolled down to see a picture of him , where he was sleeping on jungkook's lap .'This happened at the office '.

He searched for the name of person that posted , it showed someone by.  Nat.  And under the picture was a comment.

I hate this motherfucker , he is such a attention whore for jungkook oppa.

Reply.

I love you too...mmmh and at least l have his attention what do you have.

Jimin was full on angry mode ready to rip this stupid person to pieces. Who did they think they are.

Like Jimin is not bitch.

.....

Jungkook laughed looking at J imin's  last comment. But he was right he had all Jungkook's attention .

Jungkook just woke up to all these comments and a picture of him and Jimin . He wonders who did that. He is  not mad but you can't just go and do that.

It was already late and he was at the office while his supposed P.A was busy roasting some people on social media .

Wow he didn't expect Jimin to be such a diva but he is not complaining he finds it very hot.

Just then a knock on his door disturbes his train of thoughts.  "Come in " an angry plus hot Jimin entered.

He was not in his usual suit , he was in a huge pink sweater , falling by his shoulder, sweater paws and in a tight black jean .

He looked so ethereal, and like the definition of cuteness.

Jungkook soon realised he was staring , clearing his throat. "Good morning Jimin "

The older frowned. "There is nothing good about this morning Jungkook " .

The younger raised his brow , Jimin called him by his name no Mr Jeon that's  new .

"Why .." Jimin took a sit on the couch."Are you like serious did you not check your social media "

"I did but nothing amusing "

"Well maybe this is like totally things you experience everyday but l don't, l am not hurt by comments but l don't want shit blowing up on phone "

" Surely you are not...but what can l do "

"You are a big CEO do something "

"And if l don't want to "

"What is that supposed to mean " jungkook stood up from his chair , and made his way towards Jimin .

Hovering over him ." I don't mind being shipped with you " he chuckled seeing J imin's flushed face.

"S-shut up...l am quite disturbed by people just taking pictures of me and l am going to get to the bottom of this ...by fucking that bitch up "

"Who "

"Can't you get two things together Nat equals Natasha ...and she clearly hates me "

"And what are you going to do "

"Shit is going down brother..and oh can l please get this day off thanks love you "

"I'M COMING FOR YOU MOTHERFUCKER !! "

...

TO BE CONTINUED

Please vote you guys are not voting...10 votes for the next chapter.

Thanks for reading. 💫