In The Past

Hello, my name is Rizki, I'm an innocent person. I was kicked out of the house because I was accused of taking my sister's doll. At that time I was crying, not long after that there was an older sibling whose bag was snatched.

then I asked the police for help and finally the thief was caught and the older brother thanked me and the police. Not long after that, the older brother in the mysterious jacket followed me and I asked him "why are you following me?" with curiosity.

And it turns out she is a woman named Laila. then Laila answered "yes Rizki" with a faint smile on her face. Then I was shocked, "How do you know my name?" Then Laila answered, "You forgot, we've met since kindergarten." then I asked "I'm sad because I was kicked out of the house"

then Laila had the idea "what if you just live with your sister". then Rizki asked "seriously!" then Laila answered "yes" "thank you brother" and finally Rizki was happy.

2 weeks later...

"What do you want to become in the future?" Rizki answered "a singer" and finally Rizki was adopted until he grew up

14 years later...

Rizki's older brother never came back until there was news that there had been a bus accident and it turned out that his older brother Rizki was the victim. 

but it was too late, his brother was gone. After his brother's death made the child change as he wanted, sad, angry, hurt. He's not a naughty child.

1 year later...

Rizki also became a rock singer, he wrote the song "positive". Not only positive songs but other songs such as "not an ordinary human being", "you are not an ordinary human being", "the beginning of destruction" and others.

until Rizki won the RCTI "Indonesia Got Talent" competition in 2023. But since his brother's death, he has created a song entitled "Yesterday". In memory of his older brother, Rizki now lives with his band called "ACADEMY".

And finally Rizki became a famous rock singer throughout the world.

THE END

Moral message :

"As a younger sibling, we have to make your older sibling happy so that after your older sibling is gone, he will be proud to see that we have become successful people."