Chapter 1: The Beginning

Me and John are in eighth period, and we hear banging on Mrs. Smith's front door me and John look at each other and John asks me "what is that," I turn to see what John is pointing at and what I see is a massive crowd running from something Mrs. Smith sees it too and tells us to go out the back door as she open the door a runner runs into the room and attacks Mrs. Smith, right when it is about to bite her me and John grab or pencils and stab it in the head.

Earlier, I overheard the news on my mom's car, and it was talking about how there was a virus spread by yeast that will turn people into weird things, then the news took calls, after that my mom turned it off.

Back to the present, we run and go to Sportsmans Warehouse as we get to their, we see that the place is eerily empty and quiet, so we get to work first we get clothing and weapons to clear out the store as we are finishing, I see the weapons bench. (Which is where you buy guns and other things.) I tell John and he comes over to me as we get closer to the weapons bench, I start to feel like something, or someone is watching me I ask, "John, do you think we will need a key?" he says "Oh yeah, we are going to need one of those there are probably some in the back come on."

We head over to the back and through the doors and all we see is boxes and boxes and more boxes. So, as we are walking to the break room, we see something move and we thought it was a person body figure, so we get our weapons ready I pull out my machete and John pulls out his Bowie knife we turn the corner and see four infected the clickers charge at us two each I take one of them out with my machete and john kills both of his with his knife and then me and him tag team the last one with our weapons. After we kill the Infected, we go into the break room and find the keys we move to the weapons bench and grab weapons and ammunition. After that we left.