Intro/profile

Name: [Y/n] DoormanSexuality: Bisexual Gender: FemaleAge:16

Name: [Y/n] Doorman
Sexuality: Bisexual
Gender: Female
Age:16

........
...........
..............
..................
......................
...........................
..............................

❀❀═══ ═══❀❀

Solver level: WHERSN?

❀❀═══ ═══❀❀

Unavoidable at the moment sorry [Name]

Strength: 6/10
Smarts: 8/10
Flexibility: 4/10

Health:10/Uzi.

❀❀═══ ═══❀❀

Sorry about the many Bugs

On ward now

❀❀═══ ═══❀❀

I⃠ L⃠O⃠V⃠E⃠ Y⃠O⃠U⃠ Y⃠/⃠N⃠

❀❀═══ ═══❀❀

Love interest:

Y⃠/⃠N⃠ Y⃠O⃠U⃠ C⃠A⃠N⃠T⃠ H⃠A⃠V⃠E⃠ A⃠N⃠Y⃠O⃠N⃠E⃠ B⃠U⃠T⃠ M⃠E⃠!⃠

Error sorry about that

❀❀═══ ═══❀❀

"So that's basically what's happening" You scooped another spoon full of ice cream while being on a call with an online friend known as SL or Skell

You scooped another spoon full of ice cream while being on a call with an online friend known as SL or Skell. "Not like I care but if you want I can wait in the front of the school to help you with your first day-" "H-HEY I CAN HANDLE MY FIRST DAY BY MYSELF! Though please do if you want" muttering the last part to yourself before opening my door to see whether or not you woke up V or N.
"Sure what ever Uzi"
"Shut it SL"
You looked down before taking the spoon into your mouth once more before putting your phone into your pocket while you put the lid back on the bucket of ice cream before getting up to put it away. "Either way I'll have two people with me so I'll be fine, thanks SL for.... Staying up with me for the night". You smiled to yourself slightly before shaking your head. "Uzi" "you can call me Y/n you know and not the nickname only." You blushed walking up the stairs and stopped to see a picture of V and N hugging you as they held gift wrapping at their sides. 'How long has it been? The last thing that happened before we ended up here was me sacrificing myself and then...... the planet but everything else is burry.' You looked at your phone remembering how much you all cried after seeing each other again."I-imma go to sleep ok Skell?" "Uh? W-".You ended the call and once again drowned in your thoughts. 'We woke up here and..... a year maybe? I don't know anymore but-'

*CRUNCH*

You let go of the door handle before heading back to peak through V's door.

"Fucking Perv tried to touch my- huh? Y-Y/n!" You nodded confused before closing the door leaving V in her room while she ate another one of her victims. 'They have been killing a lot lately it's kinda concerning well mostly V' You all where surprised when you all found all kinds of different humans or drones similar yet different.

'W-wait wasn't that the guy that tried to hit on me?'

꧁☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★꧂

(Time skip)

(V's pov)

I helped N set up the table as I smiled before folding the paper napkin that was on Y/n's plate into a heart with the P⃠e⃠s⃠t⃠ from yesterday who.....T⃠R⃠I⃠E⃠D⃠ T⃠ T⃠A⃠K⃠E⃠T⃠H⃠E⃠M⃠ F⃠R⃠O⃠M⃠ M⃠E⃠ A⃠N⃠D⃠ N⃠! Well let's just say his heart is now on cut open to look like a flower on their plate.

"V! Y/n can't eat off that plate anymore!"
I smacked N's hand away from the plate. "She will be fine! N just because we agreed to share her doesn't mean I will let you chose what things I can give to her to show her my lov-"

*gulp*

"N! You!"

I turned my hands into chainsaws as N had swallowed the heart before pointing behind me.

꧁☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★꧂

You didn't know what happened but N swallowed something bloody .

"Is breakfast ready?"
You asked before looking at the plate covered blood and oil. "N! We will talk later" "you know I'm here right?" You said sarcastically before siting down and giving N a thumbs up to see if he's ok while he just nodded with a faint blush.

"How did you sleep Y/n?" "Good I guess......ummm V how did you?" "I hade a wonderful dream it was about N helping me kill this one little ant- OW! Hey!"N and V got into a pissy fight while you rolled your eyes and began to eat ignoring the two.

'This is going to be a long day huh?'

꧁☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★꧂

(Author: BOOOO! It's me can't wait to make the first chapter I'll try to update as often but. Just know my brain has a lot of ideas for other books and luckily it is almost summer where I can get rest and find things to inspire me more for now until next time in the next chapter of this book or another)