DRAGON RIMURU!!!??

there once was a god who was great he created a world but he doesn't know how to handle it..and he found a woman he was madly inlove..he protected the girl, they became a family he created a child..and his own family called "true dragon"  there was only 4 known to exist. including him..theyre. veldavana the creator, velzard, velgrynd,veldora....and veldavana was bored so he created a young dragon he named it rimuru..and time passed..his wife died and also him..in the hands of humans he created now..the dauther is left alone but..the dauther went on rampage and rimuru was only 1 year old and has no idea..while the true dragons rapaged to because of theyre brothers death...

______________________________________

rimuru:..awa..awa...awa...*waking up*

velzard:...<im finally done with the rampage..and my brother died and now my sister is with a hero and veldora...*sighs*..i guess he went on long rampage...but velgrynd visits to see rimuru...hes waking up..>

rimuru:...*fully woke up*...

velzard:..hello there rimuru...im velzard! your sister...

rimuru:.

velzard: <seeing him makes my day!>

velzard: <seeing him makes my day!>...your adorable rimuru..i hope your not stupid like veldora.

rimuru:..?

velzard: right you cant speak yet..but ill educate you so your not stupid like veldora.

velgrynd came

velzard: oh hey velgrynd..rimuru just woke up.

velgrynd: i see well i have no interest in him anyways

rimuru:..awa, awa, awa??

velgrynd: kawaii...m-maybe hes c-cute...so hes my b-brother..well...i care..o-of course..

velzard:..liar, i know you obviously wanted to take rimuru and raise him..well..how about we teach him our things so hes not stupid..like..

velgrynd: like veldora yes.

rimuru:..

time passes by and rimuru grew 5 years old and already know how to speak,walk,run, and hes even smart hes also already mature, hes very cold to boys and hes sweet to girls..(rimuru is a boy and he doesn't have great sage or raphael or ciel yet..)

velzard: rimuru its time to learn how to respect and not look down on others.

rimuru: yes onee-chan!!*heads to velzard*..

velzard:<hes really cutee i just wanna spoil him but i cant since its bad for hes education..>

rimuru: onee-chan??..

velzard: yes ri?

rimuru: i also forgot that guy-san stole my pudding..

velzard:...what...guy?...<How dare he...do that..to..ri-chan..>...dont worry rimuru...let me go to guy before we start the education..