The Silence In Her Heart.

(Page 1)

Some hearts understand each other, even in silence.I never underwood her heart, she'd just give me a cold stare. Anytime she stared at me I felt like throwing up right then and there. It was torture, but I loved her.

I wanted to see her happy, I wanted to see her beautiful smile, I wanted to make her see me as her own. I was slowly becoming obsessed over her. One day she called me a nuisance, I let her take her anger out on me because I loved her, so I just smiled.

(Page 2)

She gave me a disgusted look, as if I'd done a a crime of some sort or disappointed her. I was still pleased. As long as she gave me attention—or even talked to me for that matter I'd be happy, delighted even.

January 19th was the day that I left her life. I wanted her to be pleased and yet, she yelled at me "I want you out of my life! I don't want to see you, you're just an eye-sore, you'd be better off dead!" The room went silent and tension filled the air.

(Page 3)

"I'm... sorry, Daniel." She murmured. That was the first time I heard her say my name softly. "No, it's.. Fine." I reassured, my breathing becoming more shaky as tears welled in my eyes. I left her room silently and went outside.

She wanted me dead, so I'd leave her life for good. I opened my car door, inserted the key and drove. I arrived at a bridge, climbed on the railing—and let myself fall. She was going to be happier, she was going to be pleased for the first time in years, all because of me.

(Page 4)

My heart stopped, and for the first time in years I heard her heartbeat. My body felt warm, tears dripping down my face as I heard her heart finally feel something for the first time.

I heard her voice, screaming my name in fear, anguish, and concern. As if she'd actually loved me. As I laid silently on the pavement, the last thing I saw was her beautiful face, sobbing down on me.

 (The End.)