Ch-1..💚 Wo Jo lega mai whi lunga..🤣

Someone's pov:
It's me anaira Singh Singhania!!.. currently I am in taxi and uh are reading my mind ..my hometown is in Kolkata and now I am moving to New place Delhi actually I just reached here in Delhi just a way towards my new home..

I was enjoying the warmth of air until a saw a group of boys who was playing basketball in a ground.. they are looking like they were same age as mine.. suddenly my eyes attracted by a guy who was wearing a white t-shirt..that was completely white.. that boy attract me to notice him..His hairs were wet because of sweat..his black and white shoes..his air strand were coming on his eyes..throw touching his eyebrows..!! He was just abt to make a basket..but before I could see he made it or not..my taxi take a full speed and I was unable to see him..!

Anaira: uff..i wasn't able to see his face..

Anushka (her elder sister): whose face..

Anaira:na...no one( thinking) wat are you thinking..you are just thinking abt a boy..stop it anaira..

In basketball court..
He made a basket..

Group of boys: yayyy!! We won again (to another team) come prepared next time!!

Aarush(member of loser team): abee oyee..Anni ke wajah se jitte ho tum log jada udo mt..losers

∆∆∆∆∆
Let's meet aarush ..he is attitude boy because he is topper from class 10th from their school!! He thinks that he is the best..he behaves like average boy but he manages to enjoy as well as his studies too..!!

∆∆∆∆∆∆

Dhruv(member of winner team): looser kisko bol Raha hai be!!

Aarush: tumko!! You guys are loosers in studies..Uh can beat me here in basketball ground but you can't beat my scores..if you try you can't beat 98% in you lifetime..!

Varun( member of winner team): abe chal..10th me ud liya jitna udna tha..ab 11th me dekhna kaise fat ti hai..Nikal ab yaha se..

Vansh(aarush friend)(to Varun): tu bolta bhi hai..hame to laga tu Anni ka chamcha hai..

lets meet vansh..he is aarush bestfriend..he is average in studies!!

Anni: ( who was listening to their but does not responding to anything and was dribbling but stops after listening anything against Varun ): get lostt you guys!!

meet anirudh Malhotra..he is hot, handsome and dashing guy!! He is male lead..he can't tolerate anything against his friends..!! He only loves his family and friends..Every girl in school have crush on him..

Aarush: ha ha ja rhe hai .. losers!!

Aarush and his team leaves from their..

Arshiya and nidhi were waiting their match nd come to them..

Them: hey boys!!!

Anni/dhruv/Varun: hey girls!!

Nidhi( rises hifi to them): long time no see yrr..

Anni: I was busy..

Arshi: busy with whom??

Anni: arshii..not again yar pls

Arshi: yaah..

Nidhi: how's your vacation going on guys?

Dhruv: boring as hell..!

Nidhi: that's hot as hell idiot..

Dhruv: but vacations boring jarhi to kya bolu..idiot..

Nidhi: don't call me that..