Chapter 1

Might change the name of this book later on. Also I will be referring too the cat as c/n for now since I'm not sure what to name it. I imagine this cat to be a tabby cat just like the first cat but it's personality will be based off my 3rd cat.

What in the actual frickity frack of fudge brownies was going on in the world? I mean God must've not been in his right mind when he decided to bring zombie land to life.

There was no way you'd believed the recent new features, tv stations nowadays would report all sorts of hoaxes for views. Well, obviously until you'd witnessed an attack at the corner store while picking up some more of spearmint and baking soda toothpaste, not without considering c/n though. You literally watched a woman being mauled as you reached for those tins of canned wet food that she couldn't get enough of, chicken flavour of course.
_______________

It was after that you speed home and began frantically packing some essentials and searching for that good awful cat backpack. Why have I wasted my time studying when I should've been preparing for the fucking apocalypse?

Your darling C/n greeted you with her trilling and you'd almost tripped over her in such a rush. Now it was off to the garage to find that good awful pink bag.

The bag hadn't been washed in years and just sat in the garage but it was the more practical option compared to hauling around a carrier or cage so you'd take what you'd get.
________________

"C/n" you called in the sweetest voice you could muster. And just like that she emerged from the hallway and grazing the doorframe. She could be reintroduced to the pack and in the meantime there was plenty of packing to do.
________________

• All non perishables
• Cat food
• Flashlight
• Headlamp
• Batteries
• Water
• Lighter
• First aid kit
• Tent
• Salt
• Knives
• Knives
• More knives
• Heavy duty rope
• Cable ties
• Tape
• Sleeping bag
• Folding jacket
• Sun protection

That was about it right? No wait we need a hairbrush. Okay that's it. Well in the event you missed essentials... unlucky.
______________

With C/n's bag strapped to your back and your pack to your front you took one last look around your apartment.
"Okay C/n... say goodbye."
Ugh, no time like the present. I don't have time to waste anyway.
______________

Letting C/n out of the bag was a horrible mistake. But she wouldn't stop screaming at me so what choice did I really have?

Wrong. As soon as the zipper was unzipped she darted out of the bag and began clawing up, down, and all around the backseat.

"C/n no!"
*scratch scratch
"Noooo C/n"
...
Oh... okay I guess that's over.
______________

Well it did seem like it was over when C/n decided to curl up in Y/n's lap. That was unexpectedly short-lived because in just a split second she changed her mind and decided she wanted to become an accelerator pedal.
______________

"What the- " I felt her jump off my lap and onto my feet.
"C/n no!" And she only continued to kick and scratch at my feet.
God. Damn. Fucking cats man.
I took one hand of the steering wheel to feel around for C/n. I'm trying my best to find her neck to pick her up but she just kept slipping out of my grasp. Trying my best to keep an eye on the road, I reached for her once again to no avail, but I wouldn't lose hope so early on. One more try aanndd.
"Gotcha."

CRASH
___

End of the first chapter yay. I have an idea of where the stories gonna go and little bits planned out in future seasons. I think this will be a multi volume series that I'll add to every holiday I get.