Chapter 33 ~ Red saree

🖤

Words:-4400+

Words:-4400+

_____________________

In the morning, Raha woke up to find herself in bed with Sid, who held her tightly in his embrace to prevention her from leaving. She attempted to free herself from his grip, but Sid, still with closed eyes, tightened his hold.

Realizing her struggle was in vain, Raha stopped resisting. Sid, sensing her change in demeanor, chuckled, which only fueled her annoyance.

"What are you doing? Let me go," she demanded.

"I'm just teasing my wife," he replied, laughing once more, as Raha rolled her eyes in exasperation.

"Stop it, otherwise I'm going to cry," Raha warned, her lips forming a pout.

"Wife, don't you dare to think about it," Sid responded quickly, rising from the bed.

Confused, Raha asked, "What happened?"

"Nothing, just freshen up quickly. We need to go to the gym," Sid instructed, grabbing gym outfits from the wardrobe.

"What did you say? We're going to the gym?" Raha's eyes widened in surprise.

"Yes, we are. You're coming with me," Sid affirmed.

"No, I'm not going anywhere," Raha protested.

"Raha, it's not like I'm asking you. It's just my decision for you," Sid insisted, heading to the bathroom to prepare for the gym.

Feeling upset, Raha watched him go into the bathroom. After a while, Sid emerged and found her still lying on the bed. He approached her and urged, "Raha, stand up. We're getting late."

"No, we're not. Only you are, because I'm not coming anywhere with you," Raha declared, shifting to the other side of the bed.

"What? Raha, I'm telling you. Just stand up for yourself. Otherwise, I'm going to lift you," Sid threatened, kneeling on the bed in an attempt to coax her up.

But before he could, Raha woke up and said, "Okay, don't come closer to me."

"Huh?" Sid didn't understand what she was trying to say and asked her, confusedly.

"Okay, I'm ready," Raha clarified.

"Good girl," Sid said, and Raha headed inside the washroom.

After 5 minutes, she emerged from the washroom wearing Sid's clothes since she didn't have any gym outfits. Despite the loose fit, she looked cute in them.

Sid shrugged off the thought, knowing it didn't matter whether the clothes were loose or tight since they were working out at home, in his personal gym area. He held her hand and led her to the upper floor where he had built his gym. Normally, he didn't allow anyone in there, but today was special. It was a day for them to fulfill some couple goals, even if she wasn't entirely on board with it, he was determined to make it happen.