II ( Truth or Dare)

(  Skipping directly to last class )

                                               Aorhi P.O.V

I couldn't believe how fast the time flew away that is was time for last class. It was Class Teacher Period which is actually a free class. We could do whatever we want except for going to extra activity classes and making noise.

    I was writing a new story in my rough note ( which is specially for writing stories ) which later I would post on Wattpad. Well let me tell you guys a secret which is no one knows that I use Wattpad, don't tell to anyone. Well back to the story. While I was reading the chapter I had just written, Dashith was tying to sneak a glance at my  rough book.

"Dashith what the hell are you doing here? Shouldn't you be with your gang?", I asked him.

"Whoa, calm down I came here to invite you to Truth or Dare", said Dashith.

"Sure", I said .

"We are playing at the corner of the classroom so no one will hear us" said Dashith. As we started walking towards the corner I saw my friends with the coolest gang( note the sarcasm).

Order  ( Arsi, Zara, Me, Vaira, Dashith, Aryaan, Ishaan and Armaan)

"I will start first ", said Vaira with a mischievous glint in her eyes which was shining so bright .

"I choose Arsi, so truth or dare"

"Truth"

"Since, when did you have a crush on Armaan?" 

After listening her Arsi was blushing red which could put a tomato to shame.

"Since, we were in 4th grade"

We chorused in union " Ooohh" except Armaan who was busying staring at Arsi.

"So I choose Dashith"

I choose Truth said Dashith

" Same question for you " questioned Arsi innocently while her blush disappeared.

"Well since sixth" said Dashith.

"Now I choose Ishaan"

"I choose tru.. no no.... dare" stammered Ishaan as he saw the dangerous glint in Dashith's eyes.

" I dare you to confess your undying love to your crush" said Dashith while smirking.

Here I was wondering, since when does Ishaan have a crush such questions flooded in my mind but were stopped by Aryaan who was fuming and he said "No!, give him another dare or else.."

Armaan said "Yeah, Aryaan is right change it."

Dashith said" Whoa I was just joking, Ishaan I dare to say 5 things about your crush."

Ishaan started in a dreamy voice " 

1) She is a firecracker                                                                                                                                                            2) She is straight-forward                                                                                                                                                3)She is sarcastic                                                                                                                                                                    4)She is kind, generous, graceful                                                                                                                                    5) Her looks are just a bonus                                                                                                                                          6) Her hair.. oh so silky, glossy, smells like carnations and vanilla                                                                    7) She is sassy

"Oye!, hello Loverboy Dashith didn't ask you more than 5 thing, looks like someone can write a book about his crush" said Zara while Dashith, Vaira and Armaan giggled. After listening that Zara called him Loverboy, he started blushing in 50 shades of red.

Once again I was thinking who is this girl who have enchaned him so badly? He was speaking about her as if she is the only girl in his world.

My thoughts were disturbed by Ishaan who said " I choose Arohi"

Well let me said that I was shocked cause we actually don't talk much.

"Truth"  I said

"So, how would you feel or react if someone have a crush on you ?" asked Ishaan.

"Well Ishaan first of all no one would have a crush on me, so I don't have to answer"

"I mean if.."

Before I could open my mouth, the bell rang loudly. Ma'am shouted us to form a line. She came to us  before she could say us something we scrambled up from the floor and  went to our places to pack our stuffs.

While I was packing my books in my book Ishaan asked me again," What is your answer?"

I saw that only we both were left in class, I cursed my friends and said Ishaan in a hurry," Well, the game is over, so need to give an answer. Bye".

I ran out from the class, listening only to my heart's loud thuds like I came from gym. I went in the bus  and sat in my seat I mumbled to myself," maybe because of running so fast."

"What are you mumbling?" questioned Arman.

"Nothing." I said back.

"Oh god send me some angels who can help me to confess my ladylove" said Dashith in dramatic way which made me giggle.

"Well the gods have send you angels who are in front of you", Armaan said.

"Can you guys really help me with my secret plan?" asked Dashith.

"Yeah, but what is your plan?" I asked.

"I didn't think still" said Dashith.

"How about you guys come over my place ?" I said.

"Nobody would suspect " 

"Yeah, yeah the ever innocent little baby, we know" said Armaan imitating like me.

I glared at him, ready to pounce off on him but Dashith said " Sure we will meet at 4pm at your place and your brother is coming."

Aryaan came sat in his place and said to me in his elderly brother tone,"Arohi don't make noise at home today, Vaira and Ishaan are coming over, okay?"

"Aye, aye Captain"  I finished the sentence with an salute.

sorry for uploading late and making the chapter short

hope you have a nice day

- from author