|1|

(They do have their powers)

She was done, with those lies everyone told her. Her mothers had a peachful past before they got toghter, and being togehter was easy.

Like she believed that.

The only one who told her something was her grandma, mortcia addams.

But she always told her the same thing: "it wasnt like they loved each other at first sight. Nono wednesday always Come home angry" but that was all she said.

She really wonderen what did happen between the two. Because now they do like nothing has happend. She knew her aunts divina and yoko, also studied at that school.

And friends from nevermore like xavier, and ajax, who were btw her mothers ex boyfriends.

She knew all that. But nothing more.

So she decided, today was the Day she went for more. She knew her grandma made potions, so maybe she could bring her back.

"Mama" she calls wednesday who was already up, she placed her cup of tea on the table and focused on her daughter.

"Yes honey?" She asked.

"May i go to grandma today?" She asked hopefully.

Her mother nodded. "Esther or mortcia"

"Mortica" her mother nodded again.

"Alright i'll call her" she went to get her Phone and call her.

Wich ofcourse was during so long, since grandma always talked to much.

"Moring sweetheart" she heard her mom say. She smiled and also said goodmoring.

"Wheres your ma?"

"Calling grandma i asked if i could go there" enid nodded and went to make tea.

Madelyn loved it to be only Child, but sometimes it was lonely, but enid dint want to be pregnant again, and wednesday refused to do so.

Her mom did say "one day i Will convince her to carry a baby" she then winked and went to do her thing.

"Grandma is coming to pick you up at 1 so be ready" wednesday said and went to kiss her wife. "Moring beautiful" she smiled.

"Moring sexy" her mother replied, as madelyn looked in discust.

"I wouldnt be surpirsed if you did it in the kitchen before me" she sajd and her mothers laughed. "Also alright im gonna get ready"

She went to her room leaving her mothers alone.

~♡~

"Hi darling ready to go?" Mortcia asked once madelyn opened the door and nodded. Wednesday was off to work for an hour, and enid went in bath.

"Alright then lets go" she smiled and they went to the addams car. She opened the door, and went to sit opposite from each other.

"Lurch home pls" the man groaned and they went to ths house.

Madelyn wanted to ask about her potions, but she dint know if she should do that now or home.

"Grandma?" She almost whispered.

"Yes honey do you need something?" Her grandma asked back.

"Well yes, do you still have those potions?" Mortica nodded.

"I still use them on your grandpa sometimes" the two laughed as mortica winked. "But yes i do. Why?"

"Can you make one so you get back to the past?" Her grandma nodded. "So i wanted one of those."