TEASE

WARNING DO NOT READ IF YOU'RE NOT INTO XXX TYPE OF FICTIONS  

       Y/N 🖤 POV
By the time we got done with practice. I kept reminiscing all the things we did together behind closed doors. People usually see her as a too sweet, kindhearted type of girl but don't really get the chance to recognize, it's a front she puts on. When it's just the two of us together, she's a completely different person. It does make me feel some type of way, that she could actually feel the way I do.

Paige always throws team-bounding nights at her house; we'd all gotten tipsy from the wine and drinking games ... I knew Nika was getting tipsy because she always becomes very touchy.
The whole team decided to head to the living room. Nika made her way to sit next to me on the couch. She began resting her head on my shoulder with her arms wrapped around my left arm. I played along like I wasn't flattered by her cuddling me up.
Paige- "What should we watch"
Kk- "put on criminal minds"
Azzi- "out of all things you want to watch criminal minds"
Paige - "criminal minds it is"

{1 hr later }

It was midnight all the girls were asleep. Me and Nika stayed up watching criminal minds with a blanket over us. She was laid out on the couch to the left of my shoulder, as I remained seated with her legs rested on my lap. She began taking her sweats off under the blanket, so all she could have on was her pink thong. She gave a cute smirk as she struggled to take them off. I gave into her and slowly helped her take off her sweats. Nika began to rub her fingers down her thighs, My heart began racing, as I felt her hand hit mine.
"So, you're not going to rub my thighs" she softly whispered.
"Well, what's in it for me" I replied.
"I won't give you a hard time at practice, I swear" Nika responded in a sassy low tone. I started rubbing her thighs she started smiling as if she knew what was about to go down .... because for some reason out of all the girls on our team, she only allowed me to be touchy with her. I continued rubbing her thighs. The smell of her perfume crawled through my skin as my stomach began to develop butterflies each grip, I had on her. The feeling of our slightest touch gave me hunger.
"you're good at this" she quietly said as she smiled at me.
We continued to watch criminal minds for a good 30 minutes. I couldn't help but feel good about her complimenting my physical touch. I continued rubbing her thighs, The higher my hand went the heavier her breathing became.
She tried hiding her soft groans, with the blanket slightly covering her face. Slowly I start massaging her inner thighs, just to be met with her hand rubbing my arm as if she wasn't bothered by my actions. Hearing her breathing increase the closer I was where she wanted me most, kept giving me a ring to my ears. Her rubs to my arm suddenly pause as I start toying her thong string. Nika suddenly felt a rush of tension in the room, crawl through her skin. Each time my hand slightly teased her spot. Nika began to blush with one eyebrow slightly raised, for me to keep going.  I began doing slow movements around her spot. She tried fighting her body reacting to my touch, her chest would rise the more, I'd feel her.
She then rises her head from the couch. She starts pulling on the hem of my shirt towards her. her lips softly whispered out, " I want your fingers inside me"
I smile at her as I take one look around to see if anyone is up. I did my best to keep what we were doing as quiet as possible.
Nika kept twirling with my hair as I put my attention back on her I couldn't help admiring how beautiful she was I leaned into her for a kiss as I managed to slowly insert my finger in her, all I felt was how wet and soft she was. Nika would break away from our kiss the deeper my finger went. I could see it in her eyes how bad she wanted it from me. I then slowly take my fingers outside of her.
Nika- *Moans *
I cover her mouth
she then starts blushing. Nika pulls me closer to her.
(We begin French kissing)
I could hear her heart pounding through her chest.
 I began to leave a hickey on her neck and say "good night Nika ............" 

{TO BE CONTINUED ON THE NEXT CHAPTER }

Georgia POV (Teammate sleeping on ground)

I don't know why, but I can't fall asleep for some reason. I know Nika and Y/N had been flirting with each other all night, but those two are always too friendly. I've always had a thing for Y/N but never told anyone about it which made my suspicions high that night to stay up. I had my eyes closed like I was knocked out cold. I kept overthinking to myself if Nika and Y/N were together. ..... Suddenly I felt my heart racing hard, As I heard Nika's whimpering. My body starts to betray me, as I felt a rush of ringing through my body.
I think to myself, " omg are they doing what I think they're doing, why is it turning me on. This can't be real"
I start getting more hot and wet by the sound of Y/N fingering Nika as you can hear how wet Nika is from Y/N.

Suddenly it stops and I hear Nika's *Moan *

" I think they know, I'm up right now, omg! I can't move or they'll know that I know, should I get up and use the bathroom ..... oh god I hope they don't know and make it awkward tomorrow .... Ugh, I'm overthinking they can't hear my thoughts, but damn I wish that was me not nika.