𝟏𝟗 | 𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡.

With the vehicle being spotted as it came up the drive, Lori and Carl flew off the porch. Hand in hand as they waited, everyone else came running from either inside the house or from over by the camp area.

Rick was the first out of the truck to be greeted by his wife and son, He quickly noticed her busted lip and a small cut on the side of her forehead, which made him forget about everything else. "What happened?"

"I went looking for you." Lori admitted as she let her eyes fall from embarrassment.

Shane wasted no time ratting her out as he stood off to their side. "Snuck off by herself. I brought her back."

Rick's face paled at the thought. "Are you crazy? You could've been killed." Lori wanted to respond but her gaze caught Hershel in distress as he made his way from the truck.

"Patricia prepare the barn for surgery." He barked, still annoyed at the fact that Maggie ran right past him to welcome Glenn back.

Awkwardly enough though, Glenn shrugged her hands from his shoulders. Still too overwhelmed by the night he had, he went to stand farther away from the truck.

"Is Danny injured?" Andrea asked as she and Dale just made it over in time to hear Hershel's orders.

Shane's attention was grabbed, as much as for everyone else who waited for an answer.

All except Miller who quickly dropped Jamie's hand and came from off the porch. He stood in front of Hershel blocking his path. "What happened to him?"

"It's not Danny." Hershel admitted as he side stepped him to climb the steps.

T-Dog raised his hand pointing to the back to the truck. "Who the hell is that?!"

Glenn answered. "That's Randall."

Everyone gathered around the truck for a better view inside. The kid was blindfolded, tied up and unconscious in the backseat.

Shane's disturbed facial expressions ate away at Rick but he said nothing yet.

"I don't understand. Where's Danny?" Carol asked in her soft spoken manner sending looked between the three men.

Hershel, Glenn and Rick knew the everyone would be in an uproar once they explained what happened. It's all they themselves could talk about on the way back.

Rick decided it would be best heard from himself. "Danny and Nate got separated from us when—"

"Nate was there?" Daryl asked wanting to make sure he heard that correctly.

"He found me on my way to town, wouldn't let me go alone." Hershel said receiving not the most pleasant of looks from those around him.

Glenn could see the way people were feeling based on facial expressions and tried to take the heat off of Hershel. "We ran into some people. They wanted to come back with us. Kept asking about the farm. Rick took care of it."

"They drew at us first. I had no choice." Rick's hands found their way to his hips as he looked down to the gravel. "Nate and Danny weren't with us. They went off to scavenge before we were ready to leave."