Prologue

15 / 06 / 2018. I still remember that day like the back of my hand, it was the first time I saw him, Kingston Hayes or Zain how I like to call him. Name only me was allowed to call him by, my first crush, my first love and............. my dear husband.
It happened in a summer night, in one of the most prestigious Italian restaurant.
Everything about that day was perfect, although it started with a fight with my mother, being forced to attend a blind date is not cool, like who still does that? My mom obviously. But if I knew the result of that blind date is getting married to Kingston Hayes I wouldn't have put much of fight into going. Obviously he too was forced by his grandmother. She guilt trapped him into accepting, and believe me I know from first hand experience how convincing she could be, I have always been her victim. Anyway back to that date, the moment I entered the restaurant, my eyes was fixed on him, god he was standing out alright, he was the most gorgeous man I have ever met in my whole life, his eyes I was drowned to from the first moment. He was sitting there waiting for me he was the perfect gentleman. Not even five minutes sitting in front of him and I hoped that this will not be the last time that I'll be seeing him. I remember that night I talked so much. I told him practically everything about me and he didn't say anything in return he was only listening, a few hmm and yes and no here and there but nothing else. I wasn't bothered the least, I don't have a problem with talking for hours. I actually was known for blabbering and I'm not ashamed about it, I always have something to talk about I never run out of subjects. And that's what I exactly did the whole night. And he was listening never interrupted never seemed bored he was attentive. I felt the happiest. That's what made me fell in love with him. Although I wanted him to talk to me, I wanted to know who Kingston Hayes really was I wanted to know more about the 25 years old CEO of the KH industry company, but nothing, he didn't say a word. I remember when we decided to leave, how he walked me to my car, how he opened my door, how he wished me a good night like I said the perfect gentleman! When I reached home I rushed to my room, closed my door and threw myself on my bed hugging my pillow and blushing hard that's when I realized that I just had my first crush, even though I was 21 years old, I wasn't interested in any male. My whole life have been based on studying, reading books, spending time in the gym, and hanging out with few friends here and there that's all. I never had any romantic relationship before, never have been kissed nor touched by any male and I'm not ashamed about it. I have accepted long time ago that I'm not interested in this domain but he proved me wrong, I suddenly wanted to have more than a mere relationship with him, I wanted a future with him. But I also remember all the insecurities and the mixed-up feelings I get that night. Growing up never have I ever doubted myself before, I have confidence in my looks not trying to show of or anything but I have always knew that I'm beautiful and I was told this by practically everyone who came across me, so imagine my surprise when I questioned my looks that night, the questions that circled my mind, the doubts, why didn't he talk to me? What if I talked too much? Didn't he find me appealing to him? Didn't he like me? What if he decided that he will never meet me again?
And let me tell you ladies and gentlemen overthinking is a certified bitch. I didn't get my eyes to rest the whole night.
I also remember the happiness when my mom came to my room in the early morning squealing and screaming telling me that Kingston Hayes wants a second date.
I nearly fainted.
____________________________________
Hello everyone, this is my first book ever and it's the first time in my life that I'm trying to write so don't be hard on me please, also English is not my first language neither my second so forgive me for the mistakes that you'll surely find
I'm asking you to give this book a chance
🤗 Enjoy!