I won't put his name because I don't believe he would want that, but I'll tell you about him because he was so amazing he deserves to be known.

He was the kindest soul always trying to make everyone around him smile, he had a heart of pure gold and that's not something I'm just saying because he passed, he had his struggles but he had the patience of a saint and always stuck up for what he believed in, he wasn't afraid to tell people what was on his mind.

He liked being outdoors wether that be in the woods or out enjoying the nightlife at clubs, occasionally he'd get himself in a bit of trouble but he'd always find his feet and find a way to laugh about it later.

His favourite colour was red and he liked red roses and butterflies, he also enjoyed eating some of the weirdest food combinations I had ever seen and it always made me laugh or feel sick to try and figure out how he could eat half the things he did, stuff like shot glasses of olive oil and thousand island dip on millionaire shortbread bites.

He never failed to be there when I needed him most, and he got me through a lot of rough patches in my life, he helped me do things I never thought I could, like getting a job and keeping a stable home life, he had massive influence on my life and I would still be moving house every few weeks with all my stuff in bin bags if it wasn't for him.

He showed me what love felt like without pressure or expectation, he taught me how to respect the boundaries of myself and others and he showed me that it was possible to enjoy life as opposed to surviving it, to say I'm lost without him is an understatement.

He was so quick witted and intelligent, if he chose to peruse it he could've had any career he would've liked, he was interested in law in collage and was doing really well at it too.

He was so funny and so quick when it came to comebacks never failing to get a laugh, and that's what he enjoyed doing.

Without him I don't know where I would've been he got me into education and my job as I've said before, he also played a massive part into getting me into therapy which I definitely wouldn't have done without him he also helped me build better relationships with my parents and the people around me.

I just hope he knows how loved he was by so many, I know if there is an afterlife he'd be taking the piss out of all of us right now, he had a specially dark sense of humour, I can practically hear him ripping into me for this poetry book.

Even if you don't like my writing I hope you can find a minute to appreciate this amazing man who got taken from us to soon, he wanted to be remembered and this is how I'm choosing to do that, although he is in my thoughts every waking moment anyway.

Rest well and easy now angel,
I hope you enjoy.