Chapter Twelve

DogDay POV: "Well someone's excited huh?" I was surprised at how fast he moved, just for lasagna. "YES! I LOVE LASAGNA!" He yelled as he looked at the frozen and packaged lasagna in my hand. "I LOVE IT MORE THAN ANYTHING!" He yelled again, I could feel myself frown, "More than anything huh?" He nodded violently, "I guess I'm not needed then..." I saw him instantly calm and frown, sadness came over him. "W-what are you talking about doggy?" "You said you love lasagna more than anything, I'm an anything." I replied hanging my head, hoping not to have another panic attack, but I felt it slipping, he frowned more. "Honey... you know I'm joking, right?" I nodded, not wanting to guilt trip him, yet those words, they stuck in my mind, repeating over and over again. I don't want to see him sad or cry. I quickly put the lasagna in the oven and walk over to him, looking slightly down at him,(DogDay is just a bit taller in this book) I caress his cheek gently, his soft fur and purring calming me down. I lean closer, looking into his eyes, he's so adorable, I lean a little closer, hehe, he's blushing, I decide that a nice nap until the lasagna was done would be good. So I picked him up and carried him to bed, he blushed harder on the way, another thing that makes him so cute. I tucked him in and played on top of the blankets next to him, I couldn't get too comfortable because I still needed to take care of the lasagna. He fell into a deep peaceful sleep before the food was ready, I got up and left him to sleep, pulling out the lasagna from the oven and preparing our plates when I got to the kitchen. When I was done I went to go wake up CatNap, my cute kitten... but he wasn't in bed. Where did he go? That's when he pounced on me from the shelf. "I gotchu doggy!" He was sitting on my lap, wit me on my back on the floor. "Yea... you got me, now come one, dinners ready." With that he pounced off me and bolted to the table. "Hey wait up! I don't want to eat without you kitty!" I got up and ran after him, giggling as I went. 

CatNap POV: I had to run away from DogDay! He was after me! I need that lasagna! He did end up catching me tho, he picked me up and started carrying me, this is so embarrassing. "I can walk by myself you know." I tried to wiggle and squirm out of his grasp, to no avail, "I know, but I like carrying my kitty around, it asserts that you're mine~" Ph lord why is he so hot! I snuggled my face into his chest, trying desperately to hide my already completely red face. "Come on kitty~ Don't hide that cute blush of yours~" he grabbed my chin and made me look at him, god I must look like a tomato, this is so embarrassing! Why is he leaning closer? "Don't you like it when daddy carries you kitten?~" I felt my face set on fire and pushed a paw in his face,              "M-maybe..."  he grabbed my paw and moved it aside, leaning closer. What is he doing? He leaned closer and kissed me, how I've wanted another kiss so bad, I felt like I was melting into his lips, he pushed his tongue in. "Mmmng~" I moaned, I wanted this so bad. I was probably a fucking tomato. I could feel him getting more rough, wrapping his tongue around mine, I could feel the pleasure seeping through as tiny moans and whimpers, we separated after a while, panting, a string of saliva connecting us. He started to lean back in...

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

God damnit. "Who is it!" DogDay yelled out, a tinge of anger in his voice, but confused since we didn't invite anyone. "Open up love birds! I'm here cause I'm hungry!" It was Bobby, I guess she didn't have any food. "Ok! Come in!" I yelled back to her, excited to have dinner with my sun and a dear friend, DogDay seemed annoyed. "What's wrong hun?" I asked concerned "Just wish I would've gotten you to myself for a night." I blushed and responded the best I could, "Well y-you can have m-me a-all to yourself later, now, let's go eat and enjoy the dinner you've made ok?" He nodded and carried me downstairs preparing a plate for Bobby, then sitting us all down to eat. 

Authors note: IM ALIVE! I had such a lack of motivation bruh. Once spring break hit I got really lazy. Then I was like "You gotta write you gotta write" over and over and I had nothing written on my reference sheet so I had to write, chapter thirteen is written and ready, it'll either be out tonight or tomorrow. 

LOVE YALL! 🥰

Word count: 839