I. Tales from a Broken Heart

001. Tales From A Broken Heart
˚⊹౨ ˚

Amilia Oliveira was not a player on any team. In fact, she wasn't even a footballer. But she did know a lot, and knew of their intentions. A lot of were players of the game, scoring any woman they could before kicking them to the curb. She knew how cruel they could be and of their weird and creepy behavior. So what made her take the chance when the footballer Jude Bellingham walked into her life?

     The answer was simple: he was sweet and he was charming. The way his chocolate eyes consumed her and tantalized her into believing he actually needed her. He was as hot as he was insufferable, and Amilia couldn't get enough of him. No matter how bad things with him got, how toxic the entirety of their relationship got, she would keep going back to those chocolate eyes that made her melt every damn time.

     The truth was, he needed did her. She just didn't know it. He couldn't see a life without her, and that's what scared him. He loved her, and he had never loved a woman before. It was like there was something about her that enchanted him to crawl on his knees and beg her to stay after an intense argument. It wasn't working, and the two of them knew it. But that didn't stop them from trying and trying until they couldn't try anymore.

     The official and permanent break up was right before her birthday. Cheating rumors, rumors that weren't even true, were what made her leave. Her stubborness prevented her from giving him a chance to explain that the rumors weren't real. In reality, she used it as an excuse to get out. She knew they were disfunctional, their relationship being similar to a rollercoaster. So she left.

- June 10 2022 -

     "It's almost my birthday, Jude, and all I see on my feed is 'Jude Bellingham caught cheating on girlfriend Amilia Oliveira with some blonde chick.' I don't want to overthink whether you want me or not, because the photos I've seen are pretty promising," she told him.

     Jude sighed saying, "If I could tell you what was really happening, I would."

     "Then tell me, Jude!"

- June 10 2023 -

I'm sure you know that he didn't tell her. He didn't tell her that he was planning on surprising her for her birthday, getting closer with Khloe Beaux since she was a known party-planner in Germany. It sucked that things didn't go as planned and everything ended in turmoil. But it was bound to happen.

     Today marked the one-year anniversary of their breakup. Ami's birthday was in three days. Couldn't be worse than last year's.

- June 13 2022 -

She spent the whole day crying to her older brother who didn't know what to say or do. He just hugged her and repeatedly told her it was going to be okay, even though they both knew it wouldn't.

     "I just can't believe he'd publicly cheat on me before my birthday," Amilia sniffed. She hated herself for missing him, for wishing that it was him here and not her lousy older brother who had training to attend to soon. Jude would've been there for her the entire day, dropping everything for her. But now, he was out of the picture.

     "How about after training I take you out? My treat," Vinicius smiled, trying to cheer his sister up. If it worked on the women he hooked up with, why not his sister?