The Battle Between Mother and Father Part 2

As we went through the woods I could see Regina, Snow, and Emma tied around the tree, the tree that Pan abandoned rumple at. "Go distract him, princess," I said to Nolan. "This tree will protect me intel my powers re-," Pan said till he was cut off by Nolan's crying and running towards him. "Nolan, Y/n come out do you think she's a great distraction," he said in his thick accent. "Yes actually, thank you Babygirl," I said as I walked out Nolan handing me the sword he had in his hand. "Girls, you know what to do, I'll take care of Father," I said as I walked up to Pan, "Yes Mother," they said getting the three untied before it could tie all of them up.

"So is it true what you're doing?" I asked with the sword against his throat, "Yes Dear it is," he said with no hesitation. "Not only I'm pissed off about what you're doing but you locked up my girls and you didn't let Wendy go liked you promise!" I shouted pushing it further. "If it weren't for our daughter and-...you would be nearly dead," I said not adding the part that I am deeply in love with him. A tear spiked at the edge of my eye. I knew he saw it he hated to see me cry it was his Kryptonite, I was his Kryptonite and so was his daughter now but I know what he did when he had a weakness. He would abandon it as he did with Rumple.

He wiped the tear from my cheek. Before I even knew it the sword was in his hands without a single thought one of my lost girls threw me an extra sword. For a while we fought that wasn't intel I pulled a move I was working on with Snow came into my mine. I was the greatest but I know that at this moment I could do it.

It's called the humming bird. I immediately made him loose his sword and before he could receive it, I slimmed in the air and knock him to the ground. As I pinned him down I could tell I won by the defeat in his face. "Get off!" He said. I got off and he ran with out another word pissed off. The girls cheered "thank you girl but are you three alright?" I asked Emma, Regina and Snow who was holding Nolan. "Yeah we're fine," they said at separate times.

I know this was short chapter sorry for that this story is on hold till I get ideas and and time for it to, my other stories is not going to go one hold but this one is I'm just really stuck on it idk when a chapter is going to come out next so you know. But thank you for reading my stories.