𝑖𝑖𝑖. memory of me

𝓒𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑻𝑯𝑹𝑬𝑬━━━━ 𝗉𝗍 𝟤.𓇼 ˚₊‧꒰ა ❃ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚𓇼 ❛ 𝑚𝑒𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑦 𝑜𝑓 𝑚𝑒 ❜

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

𝓒𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑻𝑯𝑹𝑬𝑬
━━━━ 𝗉𝗍 𝟤.
𓇼 ˚₊‧꒰ა ❃ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚𓇼
❛ 𝑚𝑒𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑦 𝑜𝑓 𝑚𝑒 ❜

THE ELDEST OF them had said to sneak on board, as bold as it sounds.

"You don't know the Avengers, that's insane!" Wanda said with wide eyes.

"I'm a little bored. You've had all the fun today, it's not fair. I didn't even leave an impression," Vivian pouted.

"Do it, but don't be useless and not come with information," Pietro said after being quiet.

"That's a little offensive as I'm the oldest and have the most experience," She raises her brows, "But, I will."

"Don't do it," Wanda grabbed her hand.

She rolled her eyes, "Where will you stay?"

"This isn't something we haven't been through before. I will look around to find more information, like always," Wanda shrugs nonchalantly.

"Baron was stupid," Vivian shook her head, "I'll go with you."

"First time out of base in years. How's it feel?" Pietro smiled, his teasing side coming out.

"This is gonna last for a day. I'm gonna be pulled back to base before I know it, so we have to find things fast," She warned, getting nods as they understood exactly what she meant. They've heard the stories, read the files, heard the screams, "Until they pull me with that soldier they talk about." She shook her head, "If I'm escaping, I need to not be found. So, hurry."

────── ⋅ ∙ ∘ ☽ ༓ ☾ ∘ ⋅ ⋅ ──────

THE AVENGERS
Maria Hill walked into the jet, "Lab's all set up, boss."

Tony spun around, "Oh, actually, he's the boss," He points at Steve, "I just pay for everything and design everything and make everyone look cooler." He said, then got up.

"What's the word on Strucker?" Steve stood, walking to Maria as she held the iPad.

"NATO's got him," She answered immediately.

"The enhanced?" He then asked, his eyes moving to the tablet.

"We got Wanda and Pietro Maximoff. Twins," She gave the device to Steve as he swiped, seeing more of them, "Orphaned at ten when a shell collapsed their apartment building. Sokovia's had a rough history. It's nowhere special, but it's on the way to everywhere special."

𝕱𝗔𝗧𝗘 𝗔𝗚𝗔𝗜𝗡𝗦𝗧 𝗗𝗨𝗧𝗬 ━━ S.ROGERSजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें