Chapter14~

***********************************

3rd PERSON'S POV

Vrushali and Shubman's wedding and their post wedding rituals were completed perfectly. In-fact in the kalira rasm the kalira fell on Riya and everyone teased her and Ishan to get married soon.

On the other side, Abhishek and Ananya's bickerngs grew along with their friend ship, care and respect towards each other and who knows maybe love?

Shubman and Vrushali have now returned in Mumbai again. Shubman has made it official on social media about his marriage. They got many blessings, many good wishes and a bit hate as well but who cares about the hate, no one. Shubman was a bit scared that Vrushali would get hurt by the hate but to his surprise Vrushali just laughed all the hate comments off.

Right now Vrushali was sitting in her and Shubman's shared room. It was daytime, Shubman was at BCCI headquarters for some meeting regarding upcoming test match in next month.

Vrushali is also attending her meeting online (perks of work from home). As he meeting ended she started thinking about her marriage.

Just like a fairytale, she got married to her celebrity crush, whom she liked for a long while. Every thing is so perfect.

Maybe spoke to soon?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SHUBMAN'S POV

I am at a meeting right now. And this is a damn boring meeting. We all are discussing about all the schedules of the match and our practices, when I say we it was just Rohit bhai, Virat bhai, and Rahul Dravid sir. The rest of us were getting bored listening their bickerings on the schedules.

"I'm telling you Ro it's good to start practicing for the match soon"
Virat Bhai said

"Arey I know but..."

Rohit bhai wanted to speak but Virat bhai interrupted

"No if and buts Ro. Delay will not be good"

During these bickerngs I felt a slight kick on my leg I looked up to see Shreyas and Rishabh indicating something.

I couldn't understand first but then they pointed their finger towards Ishan who is taking a lot interest in Rohit bhai and Virat bhai's bickerings.

I know what's in their mind now. I gestured them to wait as the atmosphere was not very serious right now. But they didn't listen to me.

Shreyas and Rishabh made weird faces secretly to make Ishan laugh.
Ishan wanted to laugh but he controlled it, because even if the atmosphere wasn't very serious we are still in a meeting and Rahul sir don't like fun during meetings at all.
He just barely handled Rohit bhai and Virat bhai's banters.

He was about to burst out into laughter when we all suddenly heard Rohit bhai taking my name

"Arey Chiku understand yaar Shubman ki abhi abhi shaadi Hui hai why do you want to disturb him?"

I turned towards them while they turned towards me. I looked away not knowing how to react at this centre of attraction.

This made Ishan wanting to laugh more but then Virat Bhai looked suspiciously at Rohit bhai and asked