𝑖𝑣. family fights

𝓒𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑭𝑶𝑼𝑹━━━━ 𝗉𝗍 𝟤.𓇼 ˚₊‧꒰ა ❃ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚𓇼 ❛ 𝑓𝑎𝑚𝑖𝑙𝑦 𝑓𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑠 ❜

𝓒𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑭𝑶𝑼𝑹
━━━━ 𝗉𝗍 𝟤.
𓇼 ˚₊‧꒰ა ❃ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚𓇼
❛ 𝑓𝑎𝑚𝑖𝑙𝑦 𝑓𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑠 ❜

EVERYONE MOVED INSIDE, taking the broken parts of the AI with them to let the two examine them, trying to find a solution.

"All our work is gone," Bruce, she learned his name was, talked as he stared in disbelief, "Ultron cleared out. He used the internet as an escape hatch."

"Ultron,"

"He's been in everything. Files, surveillance. Probably knows more about us than we know about each other," Natasha crossed her arms.

Rhodey got up, "He's in your files, he's in the internet. What if he decides to access something a little more exciting?"

"Nuclear codes," Maria continued on.

Vivian wasn't really fazed with the whole thing. Kill me or you don't, choice is up to you, as she always says. God knows she deserves it.

"Can't you make calls or whatever? He's Tony Stark, you're all the Avengers," Vivian sighed.

"Assuming we still can? What difference does it make?"

"It won't make a difference for me. Don't know why I'm trying to help," She scoffs under her breath, the entire sentence coming out in a mumble as she looked at the floor. She wasn't meant to help, she wasn't even meant to be here. She never even knew about this team until yesterday. Their business is none of her concern, but the goodie-two-shoes in her was telling her to go, while the other side of her was thrilled at the possibility of being able to go against them. Fight. Side with Ultron.

But she knew the consequences of both those actions, so she had to stay out of it. If it weren't now, it would be later. Somehow always pulled back to the places she wanted to be out of most.

"Nukes?" Natasha asked, "He said he wanted us dead."

"He didn't say dead, he said extinct," Steve piped up, differentiating between the two.

"He also said he killed somebody," Clint brought their attention to that.

"There wasn't anyone else in the building. Except for one, and, she's right there," Maria tilted her head at Vivian.

"Can I talk?" Vivian groaned, getting looks from everyone in the room, "Assuming the most obvious answer, I say JARVIS. Heard him threaten, wasn't there for the actual thing."